Wilton Cake Caddy Reviews

May 04, 2020

Mac Daddy of Cake Caddies

I've had this caddy for years. I use it quite frequently being the baker of the family. I have brought countless birthday cakes/pies to different house holds and not once has this caddy disappointed me. The lid stays on so you can safely carry it by the handle, with no fear of it falling apart. It is sturdy and easy to clean. I wouldn't choose any other cake caddy!

April 20, 2020

Works great

I bought this a couple years ago, I love it great for traveling cupcakes or full size cake. I like to do cupcakes cause you can arrange them then lock the top and your setup won't move until your ready.

March 27, 2019

Love!

I was gifted this one year for my birthday, I love it! It’s about 6 years old now and it looks new ! There is nothing negative to say! It locks firmly and securely!

July 18, 2018

Sooo handy! Pun intended!

I’ve been a at home baker for about 3 years now, always trying to find a box that is the right size to move my cakes and deliver them around was a pain! I picked up 2 of these cake caddies and I was in love! It’s sooo convenient and keeps the cakes perfect while traveling!

April 01, 2018

Love this

i love this caddy so much. i always use it after i bake a cake. whether i need to pack a pie or cake to a friends house or whether i just want to keep one fresh at my house this is what i use

February 18, 2018

Best cake caddy

As an avid baker, the Wilton cake caddy is the cake carrier I trust to tote my creations to and from their destinations. If you bake, you should own one of these.

February 01, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this

I love my cake caddy as i am always baking and love to have a great storage container to store my baking and help keep them fresh for as long as possible

November 04, 2017

Love it!

I absolutely am in love with my CakeCaddy. Makes transportation and storage so much easier and reliable with 3easy pop down tabs at the sides for secure locking. I apply slip proof underneath the cake so sliding in the Caddy doesnt ruin prepared icing. So efficient and such a lifesaver for driving in the car.

August 07, 2017

Great carrier

I absolutely love the Portable Cake Caddy! I use it all the time to travel with my baked goods.
    The clear carrier's dome is 6 inches high and is very easy to use with 3 locking latches that hold the base securely. You do have to be careful if you use a board under your cakes in the caddy because it will slide everywhere in it. I would suggest using a skid proof liner, it works very well and it's a very unexpensive way to save your goodies. You can find some skid proof liner at most dollar stores.

July 19, 2017

Great !

The Wilton cake caddy is perfect for me . Nothing worse than baking a cake and having trouble transporting it to its desired destination. I've ruined cakes before using this cake caddy . I just place the cake inside , place the cover on and snap it into place . Than I can just place it on the back seat of the car and I don't have to worry about it falling over . I definitely recommend.