Wilton Cake Caddy Reviews

March 27, 2019

Love!

I was gifted this one year for my birthday, I love it! It’s about 6 years old now and it looks new ! There is nothing negative to say! It locks firmly and securely!

July 18, 2018

Sooo handy! Pun intended!

I’ve been a at home baker for about 3 years now, always trying to find a box that is the right size to move my cakes and deliver them around was a pain! I picked up 2 of these cake caddies and I was in love! It’s sooo convenient and keeps the cakes perfect while traveling!

April 01, 2018

Love this

i love this caddy so much. i always use it after i bake a cake. whether i need to pack a pie or cake to a friends house or whether i just want to keep one fresh at my house this is what i use

February 18, 2018

Best cake caddy

As an avid baker, the Wilton cake caddy is the cake carrier I trust to tote my creations to and from their destinations. If you bake, you should own one of these.

February 01, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this

I love my cake caddy as i am always baking and love to have a great storage container to store my baking and help keep them fresh for as long as possible

November 04, 2017

Love it!

I absolutely am in love with my CakeCaddy. Makes transportation and storage so much easier and reliable with 3easy pop down tabs at the sides for secure locking. I apply slip proof underneath the cake so sliding in the Caddy doesnt ruin prepared icing. So efficient and such a lifesaver for driving in the car.

August 07, 2017

Great carrier

I absolutely love the Portable Cake Caddy! I use it all the time to travel with my baked goods.
    The clear carrier's dome is 6 inches high and is very easy to use with 3 locking latches that hold the base securely. You do have to be careful if you use a board under your cakes in the caddy because it will slide everywhere in it. I would suggest using a skid proof liner, it works very well and it's a very unexpensive way to save your goodies. You can find some skid proof liner at most dollar stores.

July 19, 2017

Great !

The Wilton cake caddy is perfect for me . Nothing worse than baking a cake and having trouble transporting it to its desired destination. I've ruined cakes before using this cake caddy . I just place the cake inside , place the cover on and snap it into place . Than I can just place it on the back seat of the car and I don't have to worry about it falling over . I definitely recommend.

July 07, 2017

A must have

This product is a must have for anyone who bakes cakes regularly. Whether I'm transporting a cake somewhere or just need a place to store it at home, this caddy is so useful to keep your cake protected from the elements and fresh. I dont know what I would do without it!
    It also feels really sturdy so you know your cake is safe inside it!

June 06, 2017

This is great for when you have to bring a cake to a potluck or party. I use mine all the time and love it. It's easy to use and clean. This is a must have if you like to bake. Great product!