Windex Multi-Surface Grease Cutter Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in Seconds! - Ammonia Free! Streak Free!

February 17, 2017

This product is a staple in my kitchen. Especially around my stove since I am a lover of frying food. Its exactly what it is, a multi purpose grease cleaner. Its used for every surface of my kitchen as well as living room and Windows and mirrors, its just like any other windex but with the grease cleaning power.

November 03, 2016

Bon nettoyant multi surface pour la maison. Odeur de citron frais agréable pour bien nettoyer les surfaces. Le spray rend la tâche rapide pour la propreté.

November 03, 2016

I've used this at home and at my dad's automotive shop and it works great for me. You won't be disappointed in the product I assure you that. Great price for a great product

March 17, 2016

I am a Windex-aholic. I use it to clean the toughest things! I love it and always have it on hand to clean up after the kids. It is powerful and doesn't have a lingering odor like most cleaning supplies.

July 31, 2015

good for getting the grime off of all , not only glass. use on my tile and for outdoor cleaning.

June 24, 2015

I use this product on my stove top and it works great, cuts through all the grease and baked on stuff.

December 08, 2014

I am not a fan of this product, it leaves streaks and you need to keep wiping to finally be rid of them. There is too much effort using this to get things clean. I was very disappointed in this product.

October 27, 2014

Was a bit skeptical using Windex Multi-Surface Grease Cutter. You know, a window cleaner. Well I was impressed at how well it cleaned off my nasty stove after cooking chili all day long. Sold me. Will continue to use this.

July 21, 2013

I don't like this at all. This product leaves streaks... I am not a rookie cleaner here I spent years cleaning and managing and owning a cleaning company. If i use this I have to re clean or go over it again and again trying to get a surface to look perfect like they do in the commercials. I don't like to have to pay for a product to re clean the mess it leaves behind. (you did say you wanted honest reviews right? LOL)

Pro's... it smells ok and the cost is ok.
    Con's ... It takes me 3 times as long to use this product and i have to re clean several times to get a perfect shine.

September 06, 2012

I freaking LOVE this stuff! It cleans everything! I use it in my kitchen, my bathroom, on my appliances and even on the floors as a spot cleaner. No effort required, just spray on, you can leave it for a minute or two, and simply wipe the grease away!