Windex Multi-Surface Grease Cutter Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in Seconds! - Ammonia Free! Streak Free!

June 13, 2017

My New Kitchen Cleaner

This stuff is fantastic. I was using regular dish soap to clean up greasy messes in the kitchen but found it took a lot of wiping to get the soap residue off the counter afterwards. This does the job quickly and without the residue.

June 09, 2017

This Windex product is great. It cuts grease really well. This product worked on my greasy stove top after frying chicken. I will buy definitely buy it again.

February 17, 2017

This product is a staple in my kitchen. Especially around my stove since I am a lover of frying food. Its exactly what it is, a multi purpose grease cleaner. Its used for every surface of my kitchen as well as living room and Windows and mirrors, its just like any other windex but with the grease cleaning power.

November 03, 2016

Bon nettoyant multi surface pour la maison. Odeur de citron frais agréable pour bien nettoyer les surfaces. Le spray rend la tâche rapide pour la propreté.

November 03, 2016

I've used this at home and at my dad's automotive shop and it works great for me. You won't be disappointed in the product I assure you that. Great price for a great product

March 17, 2016

I am a Windex-aholic. I use it to clean the toughest things! I love it and always have it on hand to clean up after the kids. It is powerful and doesn't have a lingering odor like most cleaning supplies.

July 31, 2015

good for getting the grime off of all , not only glass. use on my tile and for outdoor cleaning.

June 24, 2015

I use this product on my stove top and it works great, cuts through all the grease and baked on stuff.

1.7/5

December 08, 2014

I am not a fan of this product, it leaves streaks and you need to keep wiping to finally be rid of them. There is too much effort using this to get things clean. I was very disappointed in this product.

October 27, 2014

Was a bit skeptical using Windex Multi-Surface Grease Cutter. You know, a window cleaner. Well I was impressed at how well it cleaned off my nasty stove after cooking chili all day long. Sold me. Will continue to use this.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo