Windex Multi Surface Touch Up Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

April 06, 2017

I loved this stuff, I tried it a year or so ago and loved the shine on the counters when I was done cleaning them and how fresh this stuff made my kitchen and living room smell.
    However I don't buy it often because of the price

April 04, 2017

The thing about this product is the convenience for a quick clean up. The value, if you buy in bulk or on sale is great, but if you pay full price, gets pricey. Not as effective as normal windex. However, you can't find it anymore.

January 09, 2017

I really like this product. I keep one in bathroom for daily quick clean-ups. Fortunately I bought several on sale as I can no longer find them in my local store.

May 03, 2016

This cleaner is awesome and convenient, it is easy to have one in many rooms and just quickly use it. Unfortunately it does not work as well as concentrated windex but it does work on easy quick marks.

April 02, 2016

I'm going to be completely honest and say that from the first time I saw this being advertised on tv I knew I had to have it, so I went and got one at Walmart and it really is super convenient to just leave this on your counter and dab and wipe everything down. Cleans well and smells great, defiantly one of my favourite products.

February 14, 2016

It smell great, really good on small jobs in the kitchen or the bathroom. Sometimes, I feel there's too much liquid that comes out on just 1 touch, a bit of waste for me.

December 22, 2015

i used these a few yrs back ,they work great for vthe small jobs.. smells good too

December 22, 2015

I thought I would give this a try because I have a huge picture window in my kitchen right above my sink and I was tired of cleaning the whole window or spot cleaning which left streaks. It works great for spot cleaning, leaving no streaks which is what I wanted. It even works on removing finger prints from my stainless appliances with no streaks. I love the conveniance of the pump.

July 15, 2015

I bought this at a store closing sale and it is great for kitchen clean up.

July 08, 2015

This is a terrific product to have on hand for quick clean ups. It smells really nice and is easy to use. Just a quick pump or 2 then wipe...highly recommend.