3.4/5
Women’s ROGAINE® Foam 5% Reviews
#11 in Hair Care

Women's ROGAINE® once-a-day Foam 5% is clinically proven to revitalize follicles, reactivate the hair growth cycle and stimulate regrowth. Women’s ROGAINE® Foam is the first and only topical minoxidil hair regrowth treatment for women approved by Health Canada. The once daily application is easy to incorporate into your daily beauty routine, with results seen in as little as 12 weeks.

Like all medications, Women’s ROGAINE® Foam may or may not be right for you. To be sure, always read and follow the product label, including the consumer leaflet provided inside of the carton.

La mousse quotidienne à 5% ROGAINE® pour femmes est cliniquement prouvée pour revitaliser les follicules pileux, réactiver le cycle de croissance des cheveux et en stimuler la repousse. La mousse ROGAINE®pour femmes est le premier et seul traitement topique pour la repousse capillaire au minoxidil approuvé par Santé Canada. L'application quotidienne du produit est facile à intégrer dans votre routine de beauté, avec des résultats visibles en aussi peu que 12 semaines.

Comme toute médication, cette mousse ROGAINE® pour femmes pourrait vous convenir ou non. Pour vous en assurer, prenez le temps de lire les informations sur l'emballage, incluant la brochure incluse à l'intérieur de l'emballage.

2.2/5

February 11, 2020
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

Made my scalp itch

I tried Rogaine Foam on two separate occasions but the alcohol in it caused my scalp to itch like crazy! Ladies I strongly suggest asking your doctor to check your iron and thyroid levels as these two deficiencies are quite often the cause for hair loss in women. Both my tests came back slightly low and I was prescribed medication/supplements to bring them back to a normal level. best thing I did in a long time as the hair shedding reduced by at least 50% which was good but still some room for improvement. I then purchased Rogaine foam 5% online and tried it for about a week, took a break and tried again but couldn't get past the horrid burning sensation.

After that came a phase of trialing different hair loss products: Nioxin, Alpecin, Sebamed, Divine Herbal etc etc. Results varied - some quite good, some did nothing whatsoever. My favorite (although a bit pricey!) was Divine Herbal hair oil as the shedding stopped almost completely after a few weeks using it and my hair thickened up too in the crown area and temples around the 4 month stage (or possibly 5, can't remember exactly). And make sure your shampoo doesn't contain harsh chemicals such as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) as this can damage the hair. Mine's a whole lot better since switching to chemical-free.

January 27, 2020

Not for me

I've always had thin hair, and it seems to have been getting thinner lately. Was a little scared to try this at first - was worried that I would have to continue using it.

I didn't notice a difference, but maybe I'm not the perfect candidate for it. Would recommend it to a friend if they were a good match.

Definitely was expecting it to smell bad, so was a little surprised that it didn't smell that bad.

April 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again and again.

good and nice product, i uses 6 months and have nice results with my hair. need to have another one, and i send to my friend to use it. and they will see the fast growth of the hair

April 04, 2019

amazing product i would buy again

amazing product i would buy again and again . it worth every penny .. i had a problem of losing hair after four months of using this product i saw agreat result .

December 16, 2018

Great product!

The thing about this product is, that for those that it may not be working for, it could be because this only works on thinning hair that is hereditary. It WILL NOT regrow or give volume to hair loss and thinning caused by pregnancy, over processing or heat damage.

With that said, thinning hair runs on my dad's side of the family and I noticed in my late 20's that I was starting to have thinner hair, so bad that I could see my scalp. I thought it was because I dyed my hair a lot and used heat products every day. Well even with years of trying various products as well as refraining from using hair dye or heat products, the thinning still remained. I've only been using Women's Rogaine for about 3 weeks now and I've already started noticing a significant difference in the volume and amount of hair in my thinning areas. I use to only be able to part my hair a certain way due to the thinning and now it doesn't matter how I style it. I am so pleased with this product and I cannot wait to see further results.

October 16, 2018

I was once a skeptic

Ok so at first I was kind of embarrassed to even try it or to even mention it to my boyfriend so I kind of hid it while I tried it. Actually this was a great idea in the long run but I didn't know it at the time. So I started using it a few days after I received the sample from chick advisors. Back story first. My hair started coming in gray at first and I didnt like it. I wa pulling at all the gray hairs every time they came in not even thinking of the damage I was doing. Also, thinning, balding runs in my family. I didn't realize that I was starting to thin or slightly bald at the same time. I thought I was pulling out the gray hairs and it was my fault. Boy was I wrong. When i realized what was going on I stopped yanking the grays and watched my hair thin and fall out on its own. I cried. I could actually see my scalp so I started wearing baseball caps to cover this. NOT ANYMORE!! So now I've been using the rogaine for woman for 3 months and my hair is back to where it started!! I was so worried all this time for nothing. I finally told my boyfriend after he realized on his own but it took him a while. he kept asking if I did anything to change my hair. So now I don't wear hats anymore because I don't need to but now I have to go and buy more rogaines!! Love it to death. Great product.

October 13, 2018

No significant change

I used this product with high Hope's, but I personally did not notice any change in my hair.

The smell was more pleasant than I was expecting,and it was very user friendly and didn't make my hair greasy.

October 13, 2018

le produit est facile a utiliser et il est le plus efficace que jai essayé jusqua present. mes cheveux sont un peu plus épais et je lai essayé juste 3 mois, alors sur une plus longue période ce produit doit etre miraculeux. il ne brule pas la tete et a une bonne odeur, je le recommande fortement

2.0/5

October 12, 2018

Not working for me

I had great expectations of the product at the onset. Unfortunately after using it religiously according to the prescribed directions, never missing a dose, for 3 continuous months, I did not see any volume improvement in the thinning area - top of the crown in my case. My husband, who sometimes applied the foam for me, actually thought it was thinner than before. The package insert does mention that the more hair fall off is to be expected in the first few weeks but now that I am way past a few weeks the initial extra hair loss didn't seem to be replenished by hair regrowth, if any. I have finished the trial twin bottles and am still wavering if I should buy another bottle as the product info says some people need 6 month of use to start seeing results.

The product is easy to use and control volume. However it does leave a slightly sticky residue when dried which makes the thinning area more prominent.

October 12, 2018

Worth A Try to Give a Hair Boost

I received the Women's Rogaine Foam for free to try as part of the Product Review Club. I tried it for 3 1/2 months as part of my hair routine. I did not use a Hair regrowth product before this. My hair is naturally fine and I have had post-partum hair thinning. I found the foam easy to use but did leave a slight residue feeling but not unlike some styling products. I feel like my hair is more full and easier to manage after using the Women's Rogaine Foam. I am pleased with the results and if you are having hair thinning, you should give this a try as it is easy to use and get results.