Working Hands Hand Cream Reviews

November 12, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Deceiving

This lotion feels amazing as your slathering it on, it absorbed quickly, but, then it felt like I had chalk in my hands. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. I passed it on to mom and she didn't feel that chalky feeling.

April 24, 2019

Works on the driest of hands !

I suffer from extremely dry and cracked hands due to working in a factory. This formula is great for lathering on and putting gloves over top. It's not overly greasy , no scent and goes a long way. The value is definitely there.

April 17, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Works for me and the husband!

I love this hand cream because I use it everyday, and it leaves my hands soft but not greasy. I like that I can use a little or a lot, and my husband is able to use it too. Lightly scented.

January 26, 2019

Definitely for the working hands

The working hands cream is absolutely the best treatment i have found for my hands. I find that especially during the long, cold and dry winters, this hand cream is a saviour in preserving a soft supple skin.

1.3/5

January 26, 2019

Over rated hand cream

I really did look forward to trying this hand cream. A friend gave it to me . I was truly disappointed with this product and was glad it was a gift. I work in a factory and use harsh soap to remove grease and grime from my hands. I started using this after work as my hands are very dry . I noticed very little difference. My hands are still dry and my nails are peeling. This product is not for me.

January 25, 2019

Miraculeux!!

J'ai essayé plusieurs crème pour mes mains mais sans succès. Maman de trois enfants et travaillant à l'hôpital, j'ai constamment les mains dans l'eau :lavage de mains, lavage de vaisselle,etc... Donc mes mains craquent facilement et sont constamment sèches. J'applique cette crème à tous les soirs au coucher et ensuite je mets une légère touche de ma crème Vaseline juste pour l'odeur car le seul hic de la crème Working hand c'est l'odeur hihi. Mais elle vaut amplement la peine! Je l'utilise une fois par jour seulement et je vois déjà une différence le matin alors imaginez si je l'utiliserais aussi le matin!

March 29, 2018

Great Cream

This works wonders!!!!! Don't know how I lived so long without this product. I tend to have very dry hands and this product works amazing. I just need a dime size and I'm good throughout the day!

March 29, 2018

Amazing!

This hand cream works amazingly on my extremely dry and cracked skin. I know it says it's hand cream but I do use it for my feet as well and it works just as great!

March 26, 2018

A true miracle cream!

I always had problems with dry, cracked hands in the cold winter months. I have tried many hand creams, but never found one that works as well as this. My favorite part though? The fact that it doesn't leave a "slimy" residue on your skin like some hand creams do.

March 19, 2018

Miracle Hand Cream!

I never thought I would find a hand cream that works this well in my life! Even my husband uses it especially during winter. No more hand problems with this hand cream.