Wrigley 5 Gum Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #111 out of 113 in Gum

Wrigleys 5 Gum React Fruit Flavor 10/15 Ct (150 Sticks)

March 21, 2017

I love this gum ! I like that it stays fresh in my mouth longer than most gum i have tried. I also love that there is an array of flavours ! I don't chew gum often, but when i do, it is usually this brand. I just find it's worth the money when you can chew the same piece of gum longer than half an hour, without it getting hard and gross. Will continue to purchase this stuff for sure !

March 21, 2017

This gum is great! Comes in many different flavours, there's something for everyone. Love the taste, full of flavour that lasts for a long time so there's no need to keep switching pieces which I find is a problem with many other brands on the market. Smells fabulous too!

March 20, 2017

This gum was awesome and probably the only flavored gum I actually enjoyed. The watermelon stuff was amazing an you could smell it across a room when chewing lol

1.2/5

March 20, 2017

So, I bought the new Sour Strawberry Flood gum made by Wrigleys. It tasted half good at the beginning ( like the split second it hits your mouth) but the texture was disgusting. It wouldn't even form into a usual "ball" of gum. It just filled your mouth with little unstuck pieces of gum that can only be described as gritt. Tried one stick and throwing the package away after I complete this review.

October 10, 2015

This gum is great. I am partial to the mint flavours. The flavour lasts longer than any other brand on the market.

March 26, 2015

I love this gum! It comes in so many fresh flavours and it also lasts a long time and makes your breath smell great! It's the best quality gum out there, comes with a lot.

March 05, 2015

favor in gum last long, i like it.

January 27, 2015

It's my favourite brand of gum. Does this gum ever last long and leaves your breath feeling fresh. I always purchase Cobalt.

January 27, 2015

I love this gum. It is slightly expensive for gum, but makes the breath smell great. You can honestly smell this from far away.

June 22, 2014

I bought an assorted pack of this gum. I was sold on the packaging, but didn't care much for the flavors.