Xbox One Reviews
#20 in Electronics

August 14, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great game system!

We have the Xbox one! It came with the Halo Bundle which has games 1-5. Its 1TB. We have about 6 other games in the system and it's only about halfway for it's hard drive. We got it about a year ago and its played with every single day whether it's the kids or myself.

July 04, 2018

Better than 36O BY FAR

I absolutely am stunned by the Xbox One. The quality of the games is so much better, the picture, the sound. I am an avid forza player and i find the graphics on this just incredible. The controllers are great for someone with carple tunnel like myself, I find the ps4 ones a bit small for my weird hands and wrists.

March 24, 2018

Bonne console

Très bonne consoles, bon prix multitude de possibilité bon jeux bon rapport qualité prix avec la kinect c'est encore mieux de jouer surtout entre amis.

March 07, 2018

En amour avec la xbox one.

Une console qui a de bons graphiques, interface facile d'utilisation, manette confortable pour jouer et surtout des heures de plaisir! Je vous conseille fortement cette console, j'y joue chaque jour et je suis en amour !

1.8/5

March 06, 2018

Not worth switching from 360

Honestly, the graphics are amazing if you have a good tv to match. And if you want to try any new games that are coming out you will need to switch. But if you don't have to, don't. We've had multiple problems signing into a multiplayer game where one remote stops working in the game, when you buy a game you essentially have to install it and all the new updates and it takes hours so don't expect to play your new game right away. The only reason we switched is because our xbox 360 wouldn't hook up to our new tv but the xbox one does.

January 31, 2018

love

I love how versatile it is ,I have my whole tv system plugged into it , the remotes are comfortable for gaming . The system is easy to set up , and the blu-ray player works like a charm .

January 12, 2018

Love it!

I love my xbox one. It is so user friendly. I had no problems teaching myself to use it. It plays all the latest games and the quality of game play is awesome. Prior to owning the xbone I was a gamecube girl through and through but would take the xbox over the gc any day.

January 05, 2018

Best console

We switched over to the xbox one after the 360 broke, have to say it is so much better than the 360. More access to new games, memberships and doesnt crash alot.

November 16, 2017

One of the best things ever!

I'm loving our Xbox One! So much to do on it and so much fun. I love how easy it is to move around and not get lost to easy on it. It's simple and fun. So many games and I love that the play store allows us some free games. I'm loving the apps that come with the system, especially love that I can just log right into my youtube account and enjoy videos. It's just a nice system to has a lot to offer. I always recommend it to my friends and family and we plan on buying another one!

September 25, 2017

Best system made yet by xbox

I got an Xbox one for Christmas last year 2016, and I play it every day, when I can. Battlefield one,battlefield four,and more. I can't describe the system in one word it's just awesome,deadly an I love how it has wireless controller as well as I can play it all day an it never over heats as much as the Xbox 360 did. Plus I can watch Netflix on it as well as go online,download games an t has a blue ray player! My opinion is that it is the best system by Xbox so far! Can't wait o EE what's next!