Yo-Plait Yo Plus Yoghurt

Yo-Plait Yo Plus Yoghurt Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 307 in Yogurt

March 01, 2017

Yo-plait yo plus yoghurt is a great tasting yoghurt and is well enjoyed snack for our family and is also enjoyed at breakfast and can be used by all members and is a great source of calcium for our family .

February 28, 2017

been a family favorite for years.
    use it to bake cakes, cupcakes, pancakes, etc. my son loves yoghurt, both plain and flavored. he loves the original, strawberry and blueberry. it tastes natural and not artificially flavored.

February 01, 2016

I love the taste of Yo-Plait Plus Yogurt and it;s at a great price

October 23, 2014

dodoaodoasdoasodaopdopsaddgsdgsdgsdgsgdsgsg

May 19, 2010

I am totally addicted to this yogurt! i LOVE the Blackberry Pomegranate flavor and could easily eat it every day. The yogurt flavor is mild and the fruit flavor is just right. (Although the seeds get stuck in my teeth!) This yogurt has probiotics and is listed as even safe for infants. It has become my favorite out of the types we've tried. 4 cups in a pack.

May 20, 2009

Let me say this- I don't really like yogurt. I always ate it because I 'had to'. So I am constantly on the lookout for yogurt I might enjoy. Enter Yo-Plus.

I LOVED Yo-Plus, seriously loved it. The texture is fantastic, the serving size just right and the flavors are delish. I have had both the blueberry-acaci and the blackberry pomegranate and can gladly say I looked forward to eating the next container, a rarity for me.

At 110 calories per serving, more fiber than regular yogurt, 3 different types of bacteria, billions of live cultures Yo-Plus is an incredible tool to have in your health arsenal. Not only does Yo-Plus taste amazing, unlike many medications/supplements, it can be used by nearly everyone to improve digestive health.

A & W Rootbeer