Yoplait Yogurt Tubes Reviews
#190 in Yogurt

April 30, 2021

Love it

Tastes amazing. Definitely a family staple from the eldest member to the youngest member. We purchase these so often as they taste great and everyone loves them.

April 18, 2019

Great add on for kids lunches

My kids love these and all there flavours. I added them in there lunches and there excited every time that they see them. Minus to them is the price. I will only buy when on sale.

August 07, 2018

ease & convenience

i love buying these for my work lunches, so easy to consume without needing a spoon. no fuss and no mess!
    i especially love the strawberry, raspberry & cherry flavours!
    affordable, easy and delicious :)

September 12, 2017

Yogurt tubes. I would buy this product again.

My son loves yogurt tubes in his brown bag lunches for school. He loves not having to take a spoon each day and the ease of use. He loves all of the flavours except for thegrape and banana flavor as it is artificial tasting.

May 19, 2017

I Love to reward my kids with these yogurt tubes for their good behaviors!. their favorite flavors are the strawberry and cherry ones. We love to freeze them in the summer months like freezies. They dont contain alot of sugar like other kids snacks out there.

April 04, 2017

These are handy for my daughter to be able to open and eat by herself. I don't have to worry about having a spoon. The kids like the characters on the packaging and that encourages them to eat it which works for kids to get dairy intake. I like that there is more than one flavour in the box.

March 14, 2017

Love these! They have been around since I was a child and I still buy them for my niece when she comes and spends the night. We cuddle up in our PJ's and eat these before bed. The flavours are awesome and they come in the coolest handy tube. They are also delicious frozen for a summer time treat. They are fairly inexpensive and are great for kids.

March 14, 2017

Love this product makes lunches so much easier and I don't lose my spoons in kids lunches! My kids also discovered that frozen they make an even better treat on hit day

February 28, 2017

I had these growing up. We also get these on occasion for our school aged daughters (8 and 6) when they are on sale for $2.00. They love yogurt and these are no exception. They're easy and convenient and they make the perfect healthy snack for school lunches. I like to put them in the freezer and freeze them then pop them int their lunch bags right before leaving for the school bus, they are perfectly thawed by lunch time! :)

February 28, 2017

Yogurt tubes are such an awesome snack! We like to freeze ours and enjoy frozen yogurt. They offer a ton of different flavours and often come out with limited edition flavours too. They are delicious and a healthy option :)