3.9/5
York Peppermint Patty Reviews
Ranked #415 in Chocolate

July 31, 2017

Mint and Chocolate!

I am a huge fan of the mint and chocolate flavour combination. The chocolate is a dark chocolate but there is a thick layer and its smooth and delicious. The mint interior is creamy and it has a strong mint flavour. The mint center makes your breathe feel all fresh. I love when you take a bite and get a hint of mint and dark chocolate.

You can purchase these at the dollar store in individually wrapped packages for $2. I think each pack comes with 8.

July 30, 2017

Mint Galore

This is my favourite chocolate and mint combination. The mint takes the front seat and the chocolate is only there to enhance the ride. I've also tried the After Eight, and while it's good, I find the mint is more overpowered by the dark chocolate than it is with York. The mint is thick and dense, while the chocolate is smooth and decadent, with a slight bitterness.

Small packs of these can be found at Dollarama. I've also found packs on sale at Loblaws for a decent price.

January 08, 2017

Haven't had these in years and got some for Christmas. It brought me back to my childhood. They haven't changed at all. They are a great snack to keep in my drawer at work. Also being mint it gives a clean fresh taste

2.7/5

December 18, 2015

I love mint and chocolate but not this. The mint is overpowering and the gummy, gooey, sticky texture of the mint is unappealing, to say the least. Disappointing.

December 18, 2015

These have to be the best tasting peppermint chocolates around the dark chocolate mixed with the minty center, its so amazing

0.5/5

November 02, 2015

York Peppermint Patty
    ;

I did not like...

Pros:
    Big good filling size

Cons:
    Too strong peppermint taste
    Too large to eat at one time
    Not great tasting

September 18, 2015

Love mint and chocolate and the cool mint taste.

0.7/5

September 18, 2015

I hate this chocolate ! It taste just like if I was chewing a mint gum wrap in waxy chocolate

1.0/5

May 31, 2015

One of the worst icecreams.. didnt like the mint & chocolate combo

April 27, 2015

So fresh and minty, I love the combo of chocolate and mint together it's perfect. My favourite for when I want chocolate but I also want to freshen my breath!