Young Living Diffuser
Good

Young Living Diffuser Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

February 07, 2017

I really admire this diffuser by Young Living. I bought mine 2 years ago too start using essential oils and I just love it. I have 3 in my house and use them on a regular basis. The diffuser puts out a ton of fragrance throughout the house. I love the fact that there is a 4 hour timer on this diffuser so it shuts off automatically when it reaches that time. It also has an option that you can turn the diffuser on as a blue glowing light. Its super peaceful and calming. All you need is a couple drops and it does a wonderful job of diffusing the oils throughout your house. I bought this from Youngliving for approx $80. Make sure you clean the diffuser regularly or it starts to stain on the inside from the oils. Just make sure your diffuser is high enough and out of reach of children or its a huge mess.

January 25, 2017

Love love this diffuser... I have 5 of them in my home... one in each bedroom... one in bathroom ... one in kitchen and one in the living room. I run these almost constantly and use only Young Living Essential Oils.

February 12, 2016

The only diffuser I like to use around the house. It is affordable, and has great aesthetics. The young living product in general is superb and I am going to continue to buy their products. This diffuser has a great 4 hour diffusing time and auto off feature which is great for leaving on throughout the day.

January 21, 2016

I have this diffuser and really like it. It's quiet and easy to use. I like that I can have the light on or off.

December 08, 2015

I'm a fan of this diffuser. I got it for free in my Young Living Premium Starter kit, though you could use it with any essential oils. I like that it acts as a humidifier for my bedroom and a night light. The only thing that I warn people about is that it's hard to get the top part off. I find that I have to slip my nails in there. Then it pops off easily. If you have dexterity issues, pass on this diffuser. Otherwise, I recommend it.

October 22, 2015

This diffuser let's you add the Young Living Essentials Oils with water making the smell travel across the room. This product helps you stay in good health with a positive mind. If you do not own one I suggest you to go NOW!

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns