2.9/5

0.5/5

January 11, 2019
    Georgia, United States

AWFUL.

I had a sample from previously being a seller for literally like 3 days. (I couldn’t set myself up to sell something so expensive that I barely could afford myself).

Anyways, I was up on Tuesday Jan 8,2019 and decided to do the mask.

I followed the directions to a T. I was fine until the next morning when I woke up in hives all over my face and neck, and my eyes were swollen.
    Day 3 of this and my face feels like it has been chemically burnt. I’ve tried moisturizer and it burns so bad I end up in tears, and the tears burn as well.
    I do NOT recommend this product to anyone. AT ALL.

0.7/5

January 24, 2018

Never again!

I bought a tub and used it a few times, it never really seemed to do much for my skin so I didn’t use it regularly. After a week and a half tops of not using it, I was getting ready for a trip and tried to make my face as nice as possible, so I thought to start with a nice detox mask right? Wrong! I got nasty chemical burns all over my face from this stuff. It took over a month to get rid of the damage it did, and I had to stop using their night cream as well since it made the burn worse. I would never recommend this again! Overpriced, and not worth harming your skin with.

January 11, 2018

Quality looking!

I have only tried this product once and I will give it a few more applications, but so far I have my doubts. This mask comes in a beautiful purple jar with a gold lid and has a tiny paddle for putting on this buttery charcoal cream! Love the consistency and the applicator helps for less mess and waste. You can feel this product working right away as it starts to dry (which is quickly). I left it on for the required time (10 min) then rinsed it off per instructions, but my skin continued to have a slight burning sensation for about an hour afterwards. During the next few days my skin felt very dry and tight, so I had to do some extreme moisturizing! I Didn't really notice a difference in my skins texture or overall appearance.
    I suggest when using this product to only leave it on for a couple of minutes at first and see how your skin feels after and go from there! But the product itself looks great.

October 11, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite face mask!

This has to be one my favourite face masks and it's a Younique original. You don't need to use much, apply on moist skin and feel the gentle tingle. I swear by this face mask because it has helped to eliminate the redness on my face, now I have a more dramatically clear complexion!

0.5/5

May 06, 2017

Nothing special when compared to any other charcoal mask. The price is ridiculous. You can spend $3 at the drugstore and get the exact same results. The ingredients are not any better or any more "natural" than most other masks.

April 16, 2017

I was given a sample of this from a friend and it is the most amazing mask. It feels amazing, immediately after putting it on it started to bubble feeling even more amazing, it left my face feeling awesome! I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone.

March 01, 2017

a friend gave me a sample of this face mask and I have to say I am in love with it ! As I put it on my face - the mask started to bubble and fizz in some places. Its supposed to remove the toxins and impurities on the face and as soon as I removed it (after 5 minutes) I saw the results right away. It was as if I had just had a facial.

September 30, 2016

I love trying out different kinds of masks. This Younique Royalty Detoxifying mask is a new product. It is made of Bamboo charcoal which is said to help in lifting impurities off your skin. It also oxygenates your skin through the foam or bubbles it creates when applied on skin, It helps in removing dead skin cells and has tea tree oil and vitamins to help nourish the skin.

I love how it helped clear up my breakouts. I used it twice a week and it made my skin feel so smooth and it brightens up my face. the foaming or bubbling part makes it so much fun!

Application tips: apply on face and wait for 5-7 minutes to dry and wash face with warm water then cold water. Also when taking mask from the jar, use a plastic spoon. the oils from your finger will oxygenate the remaining mask in the jar and basically ruins the whole jar.