Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask Reviews
#319 in Masks

October 11, 2017

My favourite face mask!

This has to be one my favourite face masks and it's a Younique original. You don't need to use much, apply on moist skin and feel the gentle tingle. I swear by this face mask because it has helped to eliminate the redness on my face, now I have a more dramatically clear complexion!

0.5/5

May 06, 2017

Nothing special when compared to any other charcoal mask. The price is ridiculous. You can spend $3 at the drugstore and get the exact same results. The ingredients are not any better or any more "natural" than most other masks.

April 16, 2017

I was given a sample of this from a friend and it is the most amazing mask. It feels amazing, immediately after putting it on it started to bubble feeling even more amazing, it left my face feeling awesome! I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone.

March 01, 2017

a friend gave me a sample of this face mask and I have to say I am in love with it ! As I put it on my face - the mask started to bubble and fizz in some places. Its supposed to remove the toxins and impurities on the face and as soon as I removed it (after 5 minutes) I saw the results right away. It was as if I had just had a facial.

September 30, 2016

I love trying out different kinds of masks. This Younique Royalty Detoxifying mask is a new product. It is made of Bamboo charcoal which is said to help in lifting impurities off your skin. It also oxygenates your skin through the foam or bubbles it creates when applied on skin, It helps in removing dead skin cells and has tea tree oil and vitamins to help nourish the skin.

I love how it helped clear up my breakouts. I used it twice a week and it made my skin feel so smooth and it brightens up my face. the foaming or bubbling part makes it so much fun!

Application tips: apply on face and wait for 5-7 minutes to dry and wash face with warm water then cold water. Also when taking mask from the jar, use a plastic spoon. the oils from your finger will oxygenate the remaining mask in the jar and basically ruins the whole jar.