Younique Splurge Cream Shadow Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #382 out of 1400 in Eye Shadow

1.5/5

July 10, 2017

What's all over your face?

When I wore this someone actually told me that I have something smeared on my eyes. Someone else told me I have smudges on my cheek. I look in my car mirror and was embarrassed by the sight of myself . The colour was awful and looked like paint and it had smeared down my face a bit.

June 29, 2017

LOVE IT!

My sister sells it, and I tried it out just to support her-- I'm hooked! Amazing makeup, and even though it seems a little expensive, it lasts forever, making it a really great price! I get compliments on it all the time!

May 26, 2017

I love the feel of this eye shadow when you put it on. It goes on very smooth and comes in really nice colors. I think it is a must to have the correct brush to apply this.

0.5/5

April 20, 2017

Not as advertised. Does not go on well and is not blendable much at all. Creases after a very short time and has no staying power and leaves glitter all over your face, eye primer did nothing to add to the longevity of this eyeshadow. I spent so much money on Younique makeup, wanting to love it, but there was not 1 makeup product that I considered close to high end and had to return everything. The only thing I did really like and did not return were the shine wipes but I probably would not purchase even those again the price is to high for only 36 wipes and you have to keep them in a ziplock bag or they dry in the Younique packaging.

April 16, 2017

I as well love the Younique splurge cream shadows. I have never felt makeup that feels as amazing as this stuff. I find its fool proof and so quick and easy to put on. It goes good by itself or with whatever makeup you enjoy wearing

0.5/5

April 14, 2017

Yet another younique product that is completely overpriced. I loved the color (extravagant) but it does crease and only lasted about 2 hours on my eyes leaving only some glitter behind, that was also all over my cheeks and under my eyes. The next time i wore it I used eye primer with it and even then it lasted only 3-4 hours. It also just falls out of the pot in a clump I assume its already drying up after a month!! Not conducive of a high end makeup. It does not hold up to its $26 price tag. Clinique lid smoothie is wonderful and also contains antioxidants its $20.50 for almost twice the product as the splurge ($26). I am surprised at the higher reviews of splurge with the quality this eyeshadow is lacking.

October 28, 2016

I just tried this today

September 30, 2016

I love the Splurge Cream Shadows. They are fool proof eye make up anyone can use. Whenever I'm in a hurry I just use the cream shadows and they are good by itself.

Application tip: using the cream shadow brush, Pat it on lids instead of smearing it all across your eyelids. Also when taking eyeshadow from the jar using the brush, run the brush on the rim to get rid of clumps. You can also use your ring finger and same thing just little and soft dabs on your lids.

There will matte cream shadows soon so we'll see how those work. I don't mind the shimmer on these cream shadows.

1.2/5

June 14, 2016

Worst eye shadow I have tried yet. I was told it didn't cause creases, the color latest longer. I got creases (I even used younique brushes) and I was not happy it didn't last long at all. It was also very sparkly I'm not usually one for sparkles but I known some are. Disappointed in thus product. Younique needs to step up their game here

May 18, 2016

The younique splurge cream shadow is a fantastic product that I wear almost daily. The price point is a but expensive but I would say its worth the money!