Younique Splurge Cream Shadow Reviews
#371 in Eye Shadow

December 03, 2017

"AWESOME SAUCE"

I decided in November to become a presenter with Younique because of the price & value of the presenter kit. Included in my kit was Splurge Cream Shadow in Tenacious. I also got the Moodstruck Minerals Eye Primer. I tried applying this shadow without the primer, and it didn't work out so well. After trying it with the primer, I fell in love!! I now have the color Dainty as well and two other shades on the way to me as we speak. I have deep set eyes and have never been a fan of shadow at all because it has always looked bad on me. My eyes look Ahhhhh-amazing with Splurge Cream Shadow. It is easy to apply, a little goes a very long way, it doesn't crease or crack, and it lasts all day on me!! I work in a factory manufacturing auto parts, so that really says a lot about the quality! Since our December Kudos is 3 Splurge Shadows for $59, I will be purchasing this in every single color we have! I am in love and went from wearing makeup maybe twice a month to wearing it every single day. Oh, and I get tons of compliments on my eyes (along with the rest of my makeup). I'm becoming quite the expert at shading and blending shadows! (The "Ombre" look is my favorite... shaded across the lid instead of in the crease.) I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

November 04, 2017

Best Bang for your Buck!

I am obsessed with the Younique Splurge Cream Eye shadow, I have atleast 15 different colors. Soft, easy to apply. The color last all day and makes my eyes pop! I get compliments all the time when I wear it. Totally worth the price, especially when a little goes a long way!

1.5/5

July 10, 2017

What's all over your face?

When I wore this someone actually told me that I have something smeared on my eyes. Someone else told me I have smudges on my cheek. I look in my car mirror and was embarrassed by the sight of myself . The colour was awful and looked like paint and it had smeared down my face a bit.

June 29, 2017

LOVE IT!

My sister sells it, and I tried it out just to support her-- I'm hooked! Amazing makeup, and even though it seems a little expensive, it lasts forever, making it a really great price! I get compliments on it all the time!

May 26, 2017

I love the feel of this eye shadow when you put it on. It goes on very smooth and comes in really nice colors. I think it is a must to have the correct brush to apply this.

0.5/5

April 20, 2017

Not as advertised. Does not go on well and is not blendable much at all. Creases after a very short time and has no staying power and leaves glitter all over your face, eye primer did nothing to add to the longevity of this eyeshadow. I spent so much money on Younique makeup, wanting to love it, but there was not 1 makeup product that I considered close to high end and had to return everything. The only thing I did really like and did not return were the shine wipes but I probably would not purchase even those again the price is to high for only 36 wipes and you have to keep them in a ziplock bag or they dry in the Younique packaging.

April 16, 2017

I as well love the Younique splurge cream shadows. I have never felt makeup that feels as amazing as this stuff. I find its fool proof and so quick and easy to put on. It goes good by itself or with whatever makeup you enjoy wearing

0.5/5

April 14, 2017

Yet another younique product that is completely overpriced. I loved the color (extravagant) but it does crease and only lasted about 2 hours on my eyes leaving only some glitter behind, that was also all over my cheeks and under my eyes. The next time i wore it I used eye primer with it and even then it lasted only 3-4 hours. It also just falls out of the pot in a clump I assume its already drying up after a month!! Not conducive of a high end makeup. It does not hold up to its $26 price tag. Clinique lid smoothie is wonderful and also contains antioxidants its $20.50 for almost twice the product as the splurge ($26). I am surprised at the higher reviews of splurge with the quality this eyeshadow is lacking.

October 28, 2016

I just tried this today

September 30, 2016

I love the Splurge Cream Shadows. They are fool proof eye make up anyone can use. Whenever I'm in a hurry I just use the cream shadows and they are good by itself.

Application tip: using the cream shadow brush, Pat it on lids instead of smearing it all across your eyelids. Also when taking eyeshadow from the jar using the brush, run the brush on the rim to get rid of clumps. You can also use your ring finger and same thing just little and soft dabs on your lids.

There will matte cream shadows soon so we'll see how those work. I don't mind the shimmer on these cream shadows.