Yves Rocher Sublime Skin BB Creme 6-in-1

2.8/5
Ranked #146 out of 227 in BB Creams

June 26, 2017

Not as good as expected

I was very excited to try this BB cream after having read many good reviews on Yves Rocher website. However, this product just didn't do it for me. Though the texture is thick, the coverage is very sheer; like that of a tinted moisturiser more so than a BB cream. However, unlike a tinted moisturiser, it was not very moisturizing. I had no issues with the scent. However, I did have issues with the lack of shade selection. I chose the medium and it was still too light for me. In addition to more shade choices, it would be nice if Yves Rocher offered a version of this BB cream with SPF. I think this product may be better for someone with little to no skin imperfections that's looking for a lightly moisturizing BB cream. Will not be repurchasing.

January 01, 2017

This is my first bb cream. I have medium-tan skin tone and at first it was little bit harsh to apply with the fingers. The application it's better with a sponge. During the weeks I saw a improvement on my skin and I received many compliments about skin. What bothers me about the cream is the smell, too strong.

1.7/5

December 08, 2015

I was excited to try this all natural bb creme, touted for moisturizing, evening skin tone, hiding imperfections, smoothing skin, amplifying radiance and protection from pollution etc., and was sadly disappointed. As products from Yves Rocher are supposed to be great for sensitive skins I was horrified to break out in hives on all three attempts at using this BB creme. I ended up giving it away, and will stay away from their products from now on. Those with very sensitive skin - beware!

What's Your Favorite?