Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#8 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 24, 2020

I feel sexy in this scent

It’s my winter fragrance of choice. It’s also on my Christmas list the past two years. My boyfriend loves it and people ask me what I’m wearing often when I have it on.

November 12, 2020

Expensive but worth every cent

This has been my favorite since the last two years. Amazing scent. It does justice once it is applied to your Skin. When you try it on a tester sheet or spray it in the air to get a whiff of the Scent. You are not doing justice to product.

Once applied to the Skin smells amazing and trust me you would keep going back to buy more. Only downside is the Price.

Love it

It has been more than 3 years that i own this perfume, still loving it. It’s a bit pricy but worth it. Lasts a while and it is for sure a mature scent.

Love!!

Got this for Valentine’s Day from my bf, and I love it. It’s such a classy scent, and it lasts. I absolute love it. I’ve always loved YSL, but this is my favourite scent in their fragrance line.

Signature Scent

This perfume is my absolute favourite! I own it in a rollerball and in the full size. I can wear it as a regular day fragrance to give myself a subtle scent or I can add a little more for a sexy date night. It's definitely expensive but absolutely worth the money.

October 21, 2020

supa nice and long lasting

Family: Warm & Sweet Gourmand
    Style: Glamorous, Rock Spirit, Addiction
    Top Notes: Green Tangerine, Pear
    Middle Notes: Jasmine Tea Petal, Orange Flower Petal
    Base Notes: Green Coffee, White Woody

October 21, 2020

Extremely Sultry Scent

I love the Black Opium perfume scent! Definitely a sexier scent compared to the original Opium. It’s a very strong and long lasting perfume. The click and go perfume is perfume size to fit into my small crossbody bag. I find it still lasts just as long!

October 20, 2020

The most amazing smell 🤩

This is my first luxury perfume I've ever bought, and I have to say that I am not disappointed! I love the sweet smell, and my husband does too! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a sweet flirty smell

October 14, 2020

I have bought this 23 times

I am obsessed with this. I have bought this 23 times. The price was around $90 when I started buying it now it is around $150. It is a bit more on the expensive side but it is worth every penny as it stays for days.

September 04, 2020

Amazing

My best friend has been buying this for years and I absolutely loved it, so I finally got one of my own. It smells wonderful, and lasts quite a while.