Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 28, 2021

Makes Me Feel So Sexy

I LOVE the smell of this and it makes me feel like throwing on some lingerie and strutting my stuff. However, I find I can mostly keep the scent to linger but wondering if anyone as tips? I tried Vaseline it definitely changed the chemistry and made it a little more spicy. So I'd love to hear what people do to bring out the best of it

March 05, 2021
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Feminine perfume

I'm not usually a fan of sweet gourmand perfumes but this one is an exception. I don't care that it is worn by every other girl on the street, I still love this perfume. The longevity is quite short on my skin unfortunately and have to say the Zara dupe works a little better in this area and also it's way cheaper than YSL.

December 09, 2020

classy

this product definitely has this amazing classy and expensive feel, this also is an edgy long lasting perfume. my favourite no doubt. i always buy a new one when i finish a bottle

December 04, 2020

Black Opium

I love the smell on me. I wore it in my wedding day and lasted the entire day! While, I love the scent, is is pricey. Would make an awesome gift for someone special!

October 23, 2020

Love it

It has been more than 3 years that i own this perfume, still loving it. It’s a bit pricy but worth it. Lasts a while and it is for sure a mature scent.

October 20, 2020

The most amazing smell 🤩

This is my first luxury perfume I've ever bought, and I have to say that I am not disappointed! I love the sweet smell, and my husband does too! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a sweet flirty smell

September 04, 2020

This smells fantastic!

I have been looking for a perfume for everyday use and I feel like this is the perfect perfume for just that. It isn't too strong where it is not appropriate for work, but it is just the perfect scent for day to night wear.

February 21, 2020
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

OMG

I first got this in a sample and omg I love it, it smells amazing and I have had a lot of compliments about it. I got a bottle for Christmas. The only downside is the price £35 for 30ml, that could be standard for all I know but I’m a cheapskate 😂

January 08, 2020
    United Kingdom

Good one

Good smell, last quite ok, however it is a bit to pricey. I lije that the smell doesnt annoy me as it is very light and even being sweet it is not too sweet.

July 14, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Amazing scent

This is my Mum's favourite scent and she has got me into it too. It smells as gorgeous as it looks. It's my weekend go to perfume. The only thing is I find the scent doesn't last too long so I do need an extra spray through the day.