Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 29, 2021

Great summer smell..

Get those sun dresses ready ladies, and pair it with this great scent. It has a nice sweet smell. Definitely a must have for this summer's collection.

May 27, 2021

AMAZING

My favourite perfume. It smells like candy. I wear it every day to the office, on dates. It is perfect for any occasion. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell, it is perfect.

May 15, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium

A impressive perfume from Ysl , a sweet perfume with soft floral notes , that goes well on a summer evening for a cocktail party or a fancy dinner in the town . Fragrance is very long lasting , even if it has the sweet notes , is not to much or upsetting, just the right balance to make it very pleasant.

April 17, 2021

Sexy

Black opium is one of my favourite perfumes out there. It smells sensual, like vanilla and coffee notes, sweet & spicy. It lasts quite a long time on me and a lot of people will ask what you're wearing just because it smells THAT good. I will always repurchase this.

April 04, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Amazing scent

This is my go to perfume. I try to use it sparingly as it is expensive, but worth every penny. The scent lasts all day and i get compliments everywhere I go.

March 30, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing Perfume

This perfume smells incredible and the scent last all day long. I received many compliments while wearing this. Ill definitely buy this product again and again.

March 28, 2021
    Hautes-Pyrénées, France

TOPISSIME !!!

Un des meilleurs parfums que j'ai senti... A une senteur assez fruitée qui dure toute la journée voire plus (tient très bien sur les vêtements, ma veste sentait encore plusieurs jours après). Convient bien pour l'été...
    YSL est incontestablement le meilleur en terme de parfums...

March 18, 2021
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE LOVE

So this perfume is a little bit spicier than I’d usually go for but as soon as I tried a sample I loved it. A real wow factor perfume and lasts the day too.

March 12, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Wow

I discovered this perfume when my daughter had a free sample bottle to sample and we both fell in love with it .I love to use it when I go out in the evenings as I have different perfumes for day and evening.

March 11, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Smells divine

I really love the subtle tone in Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. It is very long lasting. A little expensive than other brands but totally worth it. I am getting so many compliments on my perfume