Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder

Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #292 out of 347 in Bronzer

July 19, 2010

I tried Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in #2 Copper Sand, the medium shade out of the 3 colour choices. It is a sheer, slightly shimmery bronzer that doesn't look orange. For a YSL product, I expected more out of its packaging. It's not bad-- the bronzer is housed in a simple, clean brown compact that felt a bit fragile. It's what I would expect to see at a drugstore instead of something glamorous from a highend line. It's a nice bronzer but I don't think its really exceptional and for $50CAD, it is quite expensive for what you get. If you are looking for a new bronzer, take a look at this one to see if it works for you!

A sample of Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder was provided for testing by the brand.

June 21, 2010

This powder is excellent! It adds a very natural looking bronze colour and contains the right amount of glitter to give you a healthy looking complexion. As a bonus, the compact case it comes in with a matching little velour bag is really glam!

I found that even though the shade I was using look pretty dark for my skin tone, that it applies really light. I received mine from the brand but if I was going to buy this, I would go a shade darker so I don't have to use so much at a time (considering it is quite the splurge!)

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray