Zest Aqua Bar Soap Reviews

January 10, 2018

Sentir bon

C'est le savon que la famille utilise. Quand on sort de la douche on sent très légèrement un peu parfumé mais pas du tout adressant, vraiment bon. On a pas l'impression d'avoir un résidus sur la peau et ce savon ne provoque pas une sécheresse de la peau.

December 12, 2017

Good product at cheaper price

This is very good product as I have had used many soap bar but none of any impressed me but this one. My whole family are using even my parents came from back home, they liked most and bought few to take them back home.

2.8/5

May 27, 2017

We have very hard water this is one product that does not curdle and rinses clean so you have no sticky residue left. It also works well to clean dirty hands from gardening

April 25, 2017

This is one of my fathers favourite bars of soap. He uses it daily when he goes swimming and says it doesn't dry his skin out which at 78 is a problem for him. Anytime I see it on special I pick it up for him and he's grateful.

March 13, 2017

We tried this bar soap however the scent is very overpowering. It does do the cleaning job fine however it's just not for my family. The strong scent lasts long if you like overpowering scents.

February 17, 2017

Zest bar soap smells great! It lathers up perfectly when you use it. Smell stays with you all day long so you always smell like you just took a shower.

December 28, 2016

no film left behind, great smell a full clean after shower, hubby loves zest too, got neighbour into buying this product, will buy again almost out. good stuff

December 19, 2016

I love the long lasting fresh scent and it does not leave a bathtub ring. It offers great value and I have enjoyed this product for many years. It never disappoints.

October 21, 2016

I use this soap every day and I really like it! It smells great and I feel very clean after showering with it! It does not leave any film or residue on your skin. Great product!

May 15, 2016

It has an amazing scent that is not overpowering. I have very sensitive skin and this product has never irritated it. The drawback is the price as it is only sold in small packages. I would prefer to buy a larger package at a discount price