Zincofax Original Diaper Cream Reviews

September 19, 2018

Savior of bums

THIS IS SO GOOD! We started baby at daycare and she got a massive diaper rash. Normally sudocrem has been awesome at keeping rashes away because we would change her immediately after a poop and dry her out before lathering on. Daycare can't do that for obvious reasons so we started using Zincofax on her bum overnight.
    This stuff cleared her up in a few days. It's so sticky that it won't come off with a normal wee and a bit of poop. It does take a little more wiping to remove but it saved my daughters bum from a really bad rash.

August 03, 2018

Great

This is a fantastic product for clearing up diaper rash I applied it to my daughters rash, and the rash had cleared up in days. I skulduggery definitely use this product again.

May 07, 2018

Pricey, but lasts a long time

We use this cream every night at bedtime, as he sleeps through the night and I want to make sure he's protected. It clears up any sign of redness, too. It is a little pricey, but one jar lasts me a long time since we only use it once a day. It also smells pretty good.

May 04, 2018

Quelle difference!

Quand mon garçon étais bebe et qu’il avais besoin de crème pour les fesse du à des petites blessure j’utilisais sans aucun doute cette sorte de crème et en même pas deux jours tout étais comme si de rien étais !!!
    Alors je recommande énormément de produit au autre et c’est se que je vais utiliser pour ma deuxième :)

March 27, 2018

Always have in my house

My daughter use to get really bad diaper rashes. So bad that sometimes it would break skin and broke my heart to see her in pain. I used everything and nothing controlled it or helped her rash until I tried Zincofax.
    Now I always have a tub in my house.

March 27, 2018

a little pricey but worth it!

I was lucky enough that my baby didn't get her first diaper rash until her first teeth started coming in, somewhere around the 7 month mark. But once that rash started I couldn't get rid of it no matter what I did, i tried petroleum, cornstarch, baking soda baths, other zinc creams, you name it. I bought this expecting the same but much to my relief and surprise the rash cleared up within one day of applying zincofax extra strength. ever since we use it exclusively as a preventative and 6 teeth later we're still going strong!

February 07, 2018

Amazing!

My baby had such a terrible diaper rash and all other creams seemed to make it even worse. After applying this cream once and 2 hours later the redness had already started to go away.

January 16, 2018

La seule crème efficace!

Étant maman d'un petit garçon, j'ai essayé presque toutes les crèmes pour l'érythème fessier et c'est la seule marque qui a donné des résultats. Je recommande la Zincofax SANS parfum pour être certaine de prévenir toutes intolérences.

December 05, 2017

Amazing!

When my daughter was just brand new she developed a horrible bum rash. I tried many creams and none of them seemed to work. The dr recommended zincofax. I immediately bought a jar and haven’t gone back. 16 months later and it’s still the only kind I buy. It goes on so smoothly and you don’t need much at all! The jar lasts a long time and the price is right!

October 23, 2017

Life saver!

Ive used Zincofax on countless babies in my personal and professional lives and honestly it works like a charm almost every time! A little goes a long way so the tub is good value!