Zoya Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

The new color of fashion. Zoya Nail Polish combines the most sought-after fashion nail colors with the longest-lasting, safest technology in nail care. Zoya's 300-plus stylish nail polish shades are all formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor free. The cutting-edge formula has also won a Women's Health Magazine independent panel award for longest-lasting polish. The release of Zoya's four seasonal polish collections is always hotly anticipated by beauty editors, beauty lovers and the salon & spa community alike. Visit zoya.com for more information.

April 18, 2017

I have the Zoya Nail Polish Pixie Dust. I love it It stays on with the help of a top coat. I use a grey nail polish underneath of it and it really gives me an amazing look. l really like Zoya nail polish easy to use nice nail brush.
    picked it up at Marshall's for 4.99 ..

April 18, 2017

Love all Zoya polishes, the formula is always nice and thick and creamy and easy to apply. The colours very pretty and you can't go wrong with any of the colours. They don't have the biggest and brightest variety of colours but they have lots of nice natural options and some fun colours too. Lots of great neutrals and classic colours.

March 23, 2017

I received this ZOYA nail polish in a beauty box. I don't often wear any polish on my nails, if I do, its to just have fun. I only put it on my toes in the spring/summer months. I applied this and I liked how it went on. Very nice. A couple of days only it started chipping. Maybe if I had applied a clear topcoat, it would have lasted longer. However because of the nice way it went on, I would apply it again, and re buy, just adding a clear coat to help prolong it.

January 18, 2017

Usually when I do my own nailpolish it chips of within a day no matter what I do. This nail polish stayed put! I didn't even have to put a top coat on. I love that it is safe during pregnancy as well.

October 06, 2016

Love the rich colours this product has to offer. I like the fact that the colour tends to stay on my nall a bit longer that other brands that I have used in the past
    I like the colours so I tend to be drawn to this line

April 28, 2016

I love Zoya nail polish! The colours are absolutely beautiful and so many to choose from. The price is really good too especially for the quality of the nail polish. Last long too. Really happy with this brand!

March 15, 2016

The best, longest lasting nail Wear I have ever used!! Good selection of colours and great quality.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.5/5

February 14, 2016

I was very excited when i got this nail polish. It is a long lasting (1week) before chipping. So no i deside to remove it. This was the worst possible task ever. I think paint remover would have been more effective. I do not recommend this polish to anyone!

January 31, 2016

Just bought Zoya satin finish and I love the matte look. 2 coats covers the nails fully and it dries quickly. I don't even need a top coat!

November 07, 2015

I love Zoya polishes! I have received a few in subscrition boxes and they are the best. The go on smooth and have great covereage. The last longer than some of the drugstore brand ones.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback