• Acnetame Natural Hormonal Acne Supplement

Acnetame Natural Hormonal Acne Supplement Reviews

1 review
Ranked #203 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

April 15, 2014

I bought Acnetame from amazon.com for $24.99 and free shipping because I am a "Prime" customer. I do not get much acne but around my menstrual cycle is when I start to experience some breakouts. I know that this is due to hormonal fluctuations which also cause bloating and irritability. I have used topical acne treatments in the past which have worked but only temporarily as I still get acne during my period. The acne that I get around my period is usually on the side of my forehead - around the temple area, and a little on my chin as well.

The first day of taking Acnetame I took two tablets, one in the morning and one at night. I did not see a difference the next day but continued to take it as a reviewer on Amazon recommended to take it for at least a week to see noticeable results. After three days of taking two tablets a day I started to see the redness from my blemishes reduce and my skin started to become a little dry. I also read from another reviewer that dryness of skin means that it is working and if your skin becomes too dry to lower the dose and that is what I did. I then lowered the dose to only one tablet a day and by the end of the week my pimples were barely noticeable. I used the tinted Clearisil topical acne treatment as well but not every day as that dries out my skin as well.

I now take Acnetame every other day at only half a tablet as I find it helps prevent pimples before they even start. I also do not eat dairy, animal products, or high-glycemic carbs as they are main culprits in the production of hormonal acne.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?