Activa Naturals Menopause support Formula with Soy Isoflavones

Activa Naturals Menopause support Formula with Soy Isoflavones Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 176 in Supplements

July 27, 2015

Purchased these at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review. I (April) have tried many products to help with my hot flashes and nothing I have tried seems to work. I have been taking these for a couple days and I have noticed a decrease in my hot flashes!!! I am taking them as instructed on the bottle and will continue to take! Being in my 30's and having to deal with a medical condition that causes early menopause is something I thought I could handle, however, waking up drenched at night, waking up and trying to get ready for work and looking like you just came in from the rain, ugh. I was not ready for that at all! My hair would literally be wet at the back of my neck. I would have to have a fan at my desk at work on high to keep me cooled down enough so my patients didn't have to wonder why I looked like a drowned rat! I could even be home sitting still and start sweating, with the central air on! This product has the right amount of what my body is needing so I am able to live a normal life, go out in public without thinking everyone is staring at me, or even just going outside to watch my boys play baseball in the back yard.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear