Activa Naturals Menopause support Formula with Soy Isoflavones

Activa Naturals Menopause support Formula with Soy Isoflavones Reviews

1 review
Ranked #94 out of 190 in Supplements

July 27, 2015

Purchased these at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review. I (April) have tried many products to help with my hot flashes and nothing I have tried seems to work. I have been taking these for a couple days and I have noticed a decrease in my hot flashes!!! I am taking them as instructed on the bottle and will continue to take! Being in my 30's and having to deal with a medical condition that causes early menopause is something I thought I could handle, however, waking up drenched at night, waking up and trying to get ready for work and looking like you just came in from the rain, ugh. I was not ready for that at all! My hair would literally be wet at the back of my neck. I would have to have a fan at my desk at work on high to keep me cooled down enough so my patients didn't have to wonder why I looked like a drowned rat! I could even be home sitting still and start sweating, with the central air on! This product has the right amount of what my body is needing so I am able to live a normal life, go out in public without thinking everyone is staring at me, or even just going outside to watch my boys play baseball in the back yard.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge