Alba Terra Gloss
Good

Alba Terra Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #582 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

These unique glosses with shea butter and vitamin E soothe, moisturize and refresh for healthy lip care. TerraGloss is a safe, smart cosmetic. Free of artificial colors, petrolatum, mineral oil, phthalates or parabens. Be happy, assured and confident.

January 26, 2010

This was actually my first time using Alba products, and I was quite impressed. I remember it was on sale, that's why I bought it. It has a strong scent of vanilla on it, and I feel it's a tad bit too much for me. The thing is that the scent stays on my lips, and since it's right below my nose, I was smelling it all day long. The scent stayed strong, up until I wiped it off my mouth when washing my face. It DID keep my lips looking fresh and shiny all day long, so I'll say it's really long- lasting. I wouldn't say the colour was the best, but it was definitely not the worse. I guess it really depends on what colour you purchase, I got the Bloom one, and I personally think the colour is a bit weak, but it will look nice if you're going to match it with something casual. It was definitely a good buy, and I hope to catch more on sale.