Almay Clear Complexion Concealer Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 389 in Concealer

BlemisHeal Technology contains salicylic acid to heal and conceal blemishes for an even complexion. Mineral complex absorbs oil. Aloe and chamomile soothe skin to help reduce redness.

October 09, 2016

I have had my fair share of trial and error when it comes to a finding a concealer that covers the dark under eye cirlces without the heavy feeling. I have found my match though! Almay clear complexion concealer covers those dark tired circles and those stubborn red pimples without feeling heavy or leaving creases. I find the price to be a little on the higher end the quality is worth it! This concealer is the perfect start to my make up routine, leaving my eyes looking bright and my skin clear!

September 22, 2016

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer is my go-to concealer and has been for years and years. It covers spots and blends in nicely, plus it helps with pimples and certainly doesn't cause any further breakouts.

August 23, 2016

I bought this the other day and it works good just doesn't have that great of staying power the price is great just not for a 12 hr day for makeup they have different shades

June 24, 2016

I always get so much use out of this concealer, it has also helped to cover up any acne on my face without creating more. The tube looks so little but it really does last a long time.

March 21, 2016

Eh, it wasn't a concealer that I care to use again, it didn't cover dark circles well and wore off by the middle of the day. Really disappointed because I expected a better quality from Almay.

January 29, 2016

Affordable. Effective. Smooth. At the hint of a blemish I use Almay Clear Complextion Concealer. You do not need a lot of the product to effectively cover the blemish. Within hours the blemish has faded or disappeared completely. It's like magic in a bottle.

October 14, 2015

Almay Clear Complexion Concealer
;

More affordable concealer for those who do not want to splurge on a mac concealer for example.

Good price, does its job, does not affect skin in any way

October 14, 2015

A great drug store concealer. Good coverage, without settling in fine lines. Great color selection and all around a great product.

June 06, 2015

Works wonder on the dark circles under my eyes when I'm running on minimal sleep. Gives me a boost of life when applied.

May 21, 2015

I really like this concealer! It hides my dark circles and any imperfections. It's much better than higher priced brands, and I will definitely be buying it again.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!