apple cheeks cloth diapers Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 711 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

February 24, 2017

I started with the Size 2 microterry kit when my son was 4 months. He is now 9 months and I've added about 15 more applecheeks covers to my inventory. I love how they are fashionable while doing the job and I never have to worry about running out of diapers! I have also recently ordered their swimming diaper.

January 15, 2017

Applecheeks are my new favourite diapers. I have tried size 1 and one size and they both fit great for my daughter. I also love the mini zips! I use them for organizing my diaper bag.

January 10, 2017

Diapering isn't glorious but if you go cloth, use Applecheeks. Aside from being a proud Canadian company, they stand behind their product & have excellent customer service. The laminated material on the covers have cute designs & robust, withstanding weekly hot washes for 4 kids. The design is simple & effective compared to competitor diapers. E.g. The elastics on the front & back keeps moisture in. Understandably, the elastics stretched out over repeated use but easily fixed by sewing a fresh length on the outside of the cover.

Regardless, this is an excellent choice if you go cloth. I also recommend their wet bags which are made of the same laminated material.

July 13, 2016

I don't cloth diaper but have a swim diaper and love it! I love the amount of snaps to ensure a perfect fit! Works better than disposable swim diapers and the best part is, just throw it in the wash and use again!

June 08, 2015

They have size 3 that is for larger children. The only brand on the market that I see that offers it. Great fit. We use them as covers. They are waterproof. Would highly recommend.