Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 77 in Water

Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal™, a vitamin enhanced water gives consumers a nutritious alternative to pop and sugary juices. With only 10 calories per bottle, this drink makes it fun to get your daily 8 glasses of water. Complete with antioxidant vitamins C and E and a source of B vitamins to maintain good health – Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 Cal™ contains PureVia™ Reb A, a naturally sweet pure extract that comes from the leaves of the Stevia plant. It comes in five flavours including: Strawberry Lemonade, Black and Blue Berry, Fuji Apple Pear, Acai Fruit Punch and Yumberry Pomegranate. .

August 14, 2016

Loving the fact that it has only 10 calories and not tons of sugar. It has variety of different flavours. Plus it has lots of vitamins and minerals we needed. Price it good for quality drink

August 14, 2016

It has been so hot this summer, and this has been my go to drink. I like the low calorie count and the fact that I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it. I love the lemonade flavour. Overall, a very refreshing drink!

June 27, 2016

J'adore cette saveur et cette marque très peu calorique et ne goûte pas l'aspartane non plus il ne laisse pas d'arrière goût désagréable ! J'en achète régulièrement pour étancher ma soif !

June 17, 2016

great taste,low in cals and added vitamins. This drink is refreshing and not overly sweet which I find in many other types of drinks. They come in a collection of different flavors and usually we buy them at 3 for $4 which I find quite reasonable. I think I will go have one now, to quench my thirst!

June 15, 2016

hONESTLY i prefer the powerade beverages or even vitamin water over aquafine.

Aquafina has this distinct taste...can't quite put my thoughts what it tastes like, but aquafina water has this distinct taste which I taste even in their flavoured waters (including the vitamin induced beverages)
I like that it is low in calories, but not sure the ingredients inside are healthy.

June 15, 2016

I am a big fan of this super tasty enhanced water. It is completely thirst quenching and it has the vitamins that are needed to get me through the day. Other drinks like this - like PowerAde; I find makes me even more thirsty. So, I always reach for this brand first. The bottle fits perfectly in my hand and I am able to screw the cap back on to help keep it fresh when I don't drink it all in one sitting. Of the five flavours, Yumberry Pomegranate is my absolute favorite. When there is a big sale on them (which happens often), I usually buy a few in that flavour along with a few bottles of the Black and Blue Berry and of the Acai Fruit Punch flavours. I will definitely buy this product again in the future and totally recommend it to anyone that's thirsty!

March 03, 2016

Aquafina vitamin water is a great way to get vitamins put it into your day while drinks and great tasting water. Most times you can find them on sale at Walmart for just $1. That's when I stock up!

February 09, 2016

I really like these bottle water they are not too sweet they are just perect . They are refreshing . But I only buy them as a special treat becauese they are expensive

February 09, 2016

I didn't like the flavour of these drinks. They are quite pricey too.

February 09, 2016

I drink these quite often. So refreshing and the flavors aren't overwhelming.