Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive

Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 539 in Misc

LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive holds lashes securely in place, dries quickly and is easy to use.

April 20, 2016

I wanted the clear glue but Target was out of it, so I bought this type instead. I was unsure about it at first however I found it very effective. The glue dries completely clear and holds on the entire day.

November 18, 2015

I use this glue everyday! Comfortable, my lashes are reusable. I just love it.

October 25, 2015

I use this to apply my falsies and it works great! The entire tube is inexpensive and a little does go a long way. I've had my tube for over a year and it still works / is not dried out. I just wish it had a little bit more hold as the falsies tend to peel off very easily close to my tearduct.

March 25, 2014

This is so inexpensive and it works so well. Anything by Ardell I seem to just love. The lash glue is waterproof so your lashes wont fall off if its raining outside. It comes with 0.25 oz of product so thats like average. I love this lash glue.

September 17, 2013

I am a Lash Lush... Definite MUST HAVE for me! That being said, I need a great adhesive. I LOVE Ardell glue in both dark and clear. I find dark has a better hold, but I know others that prefer the clear. This is gentle enough that you don't rip out a bunch of lashes when you are removing them! I take a makeup wipe and lightly touch it to places along the lash line to let the glue release a bit and it will come right off. You don't need the lash remover Ardell offers. I find it is too greasy, messy and VERY harsh on the eyes, As long as you are careful when you remove your lashes, You will be fine!