Armani Code Perfume

Armani Code Perfume Reviews

Ranked #606 out of 1216 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

October 21, 2016

Giorgio Armani a frappé un coup de circuit avec "Code". Ce parfun qui est parfait pour toutes les occasions. Je l'achete depuis des années et je m'assure de ne pas en manqué. L'odeur n'est pas trop forte et imposante, il se porte vraiment bien.

July 13, 2016

My favourite perfume. I like a musky smell whilst still being feminine and this fits the bill perfectly. It stays on all day and I feel great wearing it! It is a bit expensive, but totally worth it's for the quality.

June 28, 2016

I bought my first bottle of this years ago! I replace it every time it empties because I seriously have yet to find a better evening perfume! This isn't my all day scent as it is a bit heavy for daytime, but this is my standard for my nights! It's by Armani so it has a bit of a masculine scent to it, which is one of the reason I adore it! It's not that girly flowery cr*p that will give you a headache an hour after putting it on! Always lasts for the whole night too! Worth it!

June 09, 2016

Parfait pour le soir. Doux et intense à la fois. Jadore le porter. Souvent je me fais demander c'est quoi ton parfum? Ça me fais un immense plaisir de dire c'est fait par qui. C'est une fierté de porter quelque chose de différent de ce qu'on est habitué.

March 30, 2016

This has such a sweet subtle aroma, that's has some good staying power and does not dull and turn nasty as the day progresses, it smells as good last thing at night even after being applied first thing in the morning, if you only ever buy one perfume,let it be this one.

March 18, 2016

I love armani perfume. My common-law bought me this for christmas, and I;am glad he did. The smells is very nice not to over powering. The smells lasts all day not like most perfume. the price is a little high but that is what you get for good quality perfume

February 02, 2016

I bought this parfume in 2007 or 2008 for the first time and have been buying it since. It lasts a long time and has a flowery feminine lovely scent!

September 22, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this SO much and it lasts all day!

September 22, 2015

I don't what is with me and this perfume but every time i wear it I am feeling very sexy. I think, with this perfume Armani just nailed it, at least in my case. It is sweet but not to sweet and it makes me feel good, because i am definitely making a good impression. They have found the secret code of woman.

July 14, 2015

This is my favorite fragrance. I feel powerful and confident when i have it on. Nothing sexier than a confident woman