Asus Transformer T100 Tablet Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 98 in Computers

February 06, 2016

Great transformer book can use as a tablet or mini laptop. Asus always makes such great product and mine came with free office.

November 24, 2014

This tablet is very good, though an older model. I have upgraded but would still recommend this to anyone wanting a very serviceable machine.

August 12, 2014

I was looking for something to replace both my aging tablet and my netbook, something that I could carry around easily, touch screen, but with full computing power, including Windows and Office. What I found I could hardly believe. The Asus Transformer T100 fit my price range - about $400, came with the software and O/S I wanted, was light weight, tons of battery life, and had a detachable keyboard, making it both a netbook and a tablet in one. The keyboard has a trackpad, a USB port for a wireless mouse, and the tablet part also accepts a micro SD card so I have almost as much memory as on my old netbook at 64 GB. Plus I can swap out the SD cards with my Blackberry and camera. I'm lovin' it!