Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #403 out of 609 in Body Wash

March 18, 2017

I really like all of aveeno products but I'm really happy about purchasing aveeno for my baby as well. It is very gentle on his skin and smells great. He has sensitive skin and this product does not irritate his skin at all. Even if it gets in his eyes is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate at all. We also buy the aveeno baby lotion.

March 01, 2017

My doctor swore by all aveeno products, and so do I , I have used Aveeno baby was and shampoo from day one for my little girl and have never had a problem with it ,I have seen many people claiming not to use Aveeno anything because it is a Johnson and Johnson's product and this is not the case My mother Fought Ovarian cancer , Due to using Johnson baby powder her whole life. , Aveeno is in Partnership with Johnston and Johnson's but it is a completely different product .Not only do i love the baby wash but i swear by the baby naturals bum cream , I also recommend it for the elderly who are pron to rashes.

February 19, 2016

I'm currently using this on my daughter because of her sensitive skin. It works great. She loves it. It's so gentle on her skin. It doesn't burn her eyes. The smell isn't super strong. I highly recommend Aveeno products. I have never found one of their products that didn't work well.

June 12, 2015

Started using this product when my daughter was a baby. It's so effective and gentle on her skin and hair that she still prefers this product and she's now in elementary school. Would be great to see the company actually label the same product with a age approxiate for all ages just in case a friend ever dares to make fun of her for still using a "baby product", I doubt she's give it up regardless.

August 06, 2013

I love to baby my skin with this delightful wash. This is a great product for your kids and yourself. It's gentle, soft and leaves my skin glowing.