Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2016

i love this product ! I have really dry skin and I love when I apply this moisturizer. it smells really good and it really does the job. it doesn't leave my face feeling oily or stiff, I love it !

March 10, 2016

Bought it to see if it would help the red face I get sometimes and there wasn't any noticeable difference. It's nice moisturizer that goes on easilly and doesn't smell or feel funny so still use it. Though it doesn't seem to really help with the couple rough spots I get on my upper cheeks.

February 13, 2016

Aveeno never fails to disappoint. Are they superior to other similar products...no, but they are certainly one of the best. I love this moisturizer for my skin type especially in the cold winter months when my skin tends to get dry and red. I use it in the morning and at night. It has a delightfully light scent. Price is comparable to other similar products. I would recommend this to anyone who likes an easy skin care regime. For best result, pair it with the cleanser. Love it too! Oh and as far as im concerned, all moisturizer should have an spf...just like this product!

January 25, 2016

I Was disappointed in this lotion. It was not really 'ultra-calming', my skin still tended to be red and sensitive while using this. I also found that it was not really all that moisturising. My skin was still quite dry aafter using it and if I used any sort of products afterwards, it tended to flake. Unless this lotion's formula is changed so that it is actually moisturising, I will not repurchase.

January 25, 2016

I usually love Aveeno lotions and I have been using their original daily moisturizer regularly since I was very young - and I love it. This moisturizer, however, did not fit my standards. It felt greasy on my face, even though I have such dry skin that most creams don't make it feel oily. It really felt like it didn't moisturize my face at all and in fact, my skin felt itchy and irritated. This may just be a cream that didn't work well on my face specifically, but personally I didn't like it.

January 25, 2016

Love it not greasy use on face before putting on my make-up.

October 05, 2015

I have combination skin and i was hoping this would soothe the dry patches on my face. However, immediately when I put this on, it was so greasy! It left so much shine on the skin, and hours later when I dab my finger on my face, it left oil on my finger. I also found the texture to be gritty... is this just me..? I thought I had an expired product, but the date on it was fine.. then maybe i have a defective product..? Anyhow, good thing it didn't break me out. And i will not be going back to this product.

January 10, 2014

I was excited after receiving a large size sample of this as it is supposed to calm the redness from super sensitive skin, but was sadly disappointed in the effectiveness. As a moisturizer it is average, and as far as I could tell after a week of use my red flaky cheek skin remains the same - no improvement - I hope it works better for others.

August 26, 2013

I have been looking for a product that is on the lower price side but that can still help me with with my red, inflamed skin. My dermatologist had put me on a face cream that contained steroids but that made me feel a little uncomfortable. So I found this really nice lotion! It smells great. It works well. I have been using it with the face wash and I am very satisfied with this product.

December 05, 2012

This moisturizer is great, It's clinically proven to calm and soothe irritation due to dry skin and it improves the tone of skin prone to redness. It is oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist tested. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and daily use. It is lightly fragranced, but it is a fresh smell. It has SPF 15, which protects your skin from the sun. The price is around twenty-five to twenty-seven dollars. Which in my opinion is quite expensive, I'd suggest to get a coupon for it if you're going to buy it to save some money. It is worth the money though, I've seen a great improvement in my skin since I've used it. It seemed to help lighten my acne scars as well. This moisturizer is good for all skin types, even oily skin. I recommend this product and I will be repurchasing it.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: