• Avene Cleanance Expert
  • Avene Cleanance Expert

Avene Cleanance Expert Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 07, 2016

J'adore ce produit !!!! J'ai enfin trouver ma petite crème miracle pour mon acné. J'en applique chaque soir avant de dormire et le matin je me réveille et mes boutons son moin gros et certain disparue ! Aucun nouveau bouton depuis que j'utilise ce produit . J'utilise la gamme complète Cleanance mais ce produit est de loin mon favoris ! J'ai la peau très sensible et je ne ressens aucune irritation avec cette crème . C'est un peu dispendieux ( 31$ ) mais on a besoin d'une très petite quantité et ça en vaux amplement le prix .

August 19, 2016

I used this product for my face and it worked wonders. It cleared out my acne really good and also faded some of my spots. The only downside is as soon as I stopped using it I started to break out again. Though I don't know if it was because I stopped using it or it could have been because of something else

June 30, 2016

I've been using this sample cream of Avene Cleanance Expert for couple of days now and I'm loving it! It has cleared up my skin of the little blemishes I had.

I also realized that it works as a good primer too. This is definitely a good product to try if you have acne-prone skin or few blemishes here and there!!

March 26, 2016

I have just started using the Avene Cleanance Expert products and am already impressed! I have been using the spot treatment for acne and in just one day I can see it clearing up. My face does not feel dry in the areas where I have used it. It has a nice smell to it but not too strong. It rubs in quickly and does not feel oily or greasy. I am very excited to see the results in a few more days!

September 08, 2015

I fell in love with Avene's tolerance extreme hydrating face cream; so when searching for a retinol to help with adult acne, a shoppers beauty expert suggested I try the cleanance expert.

You can apply it morning and night, with or without other acne treatments, with or without moisturizers. It is much more gentle than retinol - it does not make my skin peel or itch. I apply it with both a acne treatment and a moisturizer.

The next morning I had no new breakouts (which has been a daily struggle), cystic acne had gone down considerably, redness was gone and the itchiness had finally stopped!

I am now at 8 days use - (can take up to a month to see results with severe acne - I have mild/moderate acne with hormonal cystic flare ups) - I am delighted!!! No acne at all, NONE!!! I have 2 cystic scars that are finally healing and lightening. This has been a 2 year struggle. SO IMPRESSED!!!

Avene is known for great results on sensitive skin. I have spent a small fortune on face creams trying to find something that helps, doesn't break me out and doesn't make me feel like I slathered vasoline on my face.

(*Enriched with soothing, anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water, this unique, hydrating, and mattifying formula targets blemishes at every stage with three key ingredients. Monolaurin helps reduce excess sebum, X-Pressin™ helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and smoothes skin texture, and Diolényl® reduces the appearance of redness and helps to visibly reduces blemishes.*) - taken from the Avene website