Avene Cleanance K
Amazing

Avene Cleanance K Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Benefits PH of 3.5 for maximum exfoliation without irritation Helps minimize oil and purifies the skin Oil-absorbing micro-capsules provide a matte finish Creates thinner, smoother upper layer of skin and improves elasticity of the skin Avène thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

September 02, 2014

This is my favorite day cream for some time now, helping me prevent blemishes. I have very sensitive skin and lots of products felt my skin greasy in the past and causing minor pimples, but not Avene Cleanance K. It's definitely enough moisturizing even in winter. I never noticed any matte finish effect though and I doubt it would be effective on someone really having major acne. But great on sensitive skin. I realy like the gel texture and almost no scent!

December 05, 2010

I would really recommedn this treatment for acne-prone and oily skins.
This moisturizer is better used at night.
It makes a chemical exfoliation to remove dead cells from the surface of skin and unclogs pores.
It maintains your skin mat and shine-free and it prevents new spots from appearing.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?