Avène Soothing Moisture Mask
Good

Avène Soothing Moisture Mask Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 523 in Masks

October 12, 2016

I have had a few trials of this and really like it so I bought the bottle. I found that my complexion is much more dehydrated than I thought. I put it on following directions on label, and it says to leave on for 15 minutes then use a cotton pad to wipe off the excess. I didn't have any excess left to wipe off!! It soaked up completely. But it was super nice and my skin was wonderfully soft and plump and healthy looking. I now use this 1 x a week and apply a decent even layer on face/neck and still after 3 weeks it still totally absorbs without me having to wipe off.

I am trying to drink more water and talked to the cosmetition at the Avene Counter and she said not to worry, everyone's skin is different, and it may not be that I am not drinking enough water, it may be hormones, stress, skin type etc.

I am very happy with this product and it is a good extra dose of deep moisture that is allergy free and hypoallergenic and made with thermal spring water.

August 16, 2016

Excellent for sensitive and dry skin. I use this at night at times when I feel like my skin is drier than normal (especially during winter months). It doesn't feel too heavy or too light, just right.

January 05, 2016

I love this mask. It's super gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. Feels cool and moisturizing. It's thicker and stays put where you spread it. Leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated.

October 22, 2014

Details:
From the Avène USA website:
• Rich, creamy, non-setting mask soothes over stressed skin
• Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin and helps restore skin’s barrier
• Deeply penetrates skin to restore suppleness as it minimizes redness
• Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
• Preservative-free and Non-Comedogenic
This mask is available at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.

Directions:
"Apply generously in a thick layer to dry face and neck. Allow to absorb for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently tissue off any excess. Finish by spraying a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water. Can be used once or twice a week, according to the skin type and condition."
I don't always apply the thermal water afterwards, since I don't find that it makes a huge difference. If you happen to own thermal water to begin with, try it out if you desire more moisture and freshness.

Results:
No matter what, my face always looks the absolute best when I wake up after using this mask before bed. No redness, no congestion, no excess oil. Just happy, plump, smooth skin. Without a doubt, this treatment will be the product I stock up on at the Pharmacie when I venture off to France in July. No wonder all of the top makeup artists swear by it!

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!