Avon Super Extend Mascara Reviews

Ranked #537 out of 773 in Mascara

Avon Super Extend Mascara is a innovative clean-coat formula with stretch fibers that lengthens the lashes with a sleek and shiny look. This unique, super smooth super separating mascara has a molded brush that coaxes and combs every lash. Visit avon.ca for more information.

August 17, 2016

I own this in the infinitize. I have tried several high end mascara a and always come back to this one. It makes my eyelashes full and long. No clumps no spider lashes. One coat for down played lashes 2-3 for glam lashes.

October 23, 2014

This mascara looks so natural but makes my lashes look a mile long. No clumping and no smudging. Love this product!

August 11, 2014

Awsome mascara. Lashes look full. Almost like I have fake lashes on

May 27, 2014

This has become my mascara of choice. It doesn't flake which is a plus since I wear contact lenses and best of all, it doesn't make my eyes itchy which has happened with mascaras that were 3x more expensive than this one. I love this mascara!

March 07, 2014

I love this macara, it doesnt flake , stays on very long and it is really worth buying !

November 13, 2013

I bought this mascara in brown to try a different colour. I wanted something for my no-makeup-makeup-looks. I'm glad i found this because this stuff is amazing. It separates your lashes so well with no clumps. Totally love. I reckon it would be the same for the black version of this.

February 07, 2013

Ladies, if you want a great, good looking eye Mascara, here it is, the AVON Super Extend Mascara goes on nice, and seperates hairs one by one and gives them the perfect color :) love this product!

August 21, 2012

unlike most people i did not really like this product. i did not pay $1.99 for it, try much more ! like $6 on sale, which is still cheaper than most mascaras. when applying this product, i think it goes on too thick and wet, and clumps my eyelashes together. it is a good quality mascara once it had dried out a bit. the way i used it when it was new, was i applied it, then waited for it to dry and rubbed my eyelashes with my finger to remove any excess mascara, or use the eyelash brush to separate my eyelashes. i do not really like this product, and would prefer to buy another mascara that does the job right, straight from the get go!

August 15, 2011

I recommend this for people who have short eyelashes like, most Asians like myself. It makes my lashes look ALOT longer with minimum clumping. It doesn't smudge or come off during the day, it's waterproof but if you rinse it over with water it comes right off! It doesn't make raccoon eyes because it makes little tubes that go around your lashes so it just slides off as the tube. No messy removal :)

January 04, 2011

Clump free, flake free, great for length, spreads lashes apart well, stays on when needed but washes off great, no raccoon eyes after showering. Perfect brush! Love it would buy it again and again over any drug store mascaras.