Baby Phat Goddess Perfume

Baby Phat Goddess Perfume Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 1216 in Perfume

Goddess Perfume by Kimora Lee Simmons, Goddess was introduced in 2005 by baby phat as a seductive, bold scent for women. With a sensual blend of gardenia, rosebuds, lily, musk and exotic woods. Powerful yet graceful for every goddess.

September 17, 2016

I got this bottle from a friend today and I just love the smell of it. It is a tiny bottle but so cute .I had never heard of it before but something tells me that when it is empty I will probably buy another one

June 05, 2016

I used to love this perfume as a teenager, but I feel like I outgrew it and now the smell is too much for me. The top notes are gardenia and white rosebuds, middle notes are blue lily, hyacinth, and black pepper, and the base is seringa, musk and woodsy notes.
The bottle has a lovely design, and the price for this perfume is great. It can also often be bought as a set, and easily found at most drugstores.
Launched over a decade ago, this still seems to be a high seller. I'd still definitely recommend it, but feel like it's suited much better for a younger crowd.

March 09, 2016

It's decent smelling enough, I think geared more towards younger ladies. The smell stays for a few hours if you spray it on your clothes but fades quickly when I spray it on my skin. For the price point though I cannot complain.

February 17, 2016

I love perfume I have so many bottles you can never have enough. This bottle is a perfect classic go to scent not to syrong if useing 1-2 sprays last forever lingers everywhere

July 03, 2015

I used to wear this constantly a few years ago, but then just wasn't into it anymore. Very classic girly scent. I ran into a friend who had it on and now I want to purchase another bottle.

May 10, 2015

I still remember the first time I tried a spritz of the Baby Phat Goddess perfume...it was definitely a "Got to have this!" moment.

Beautiful floral scents that envelope you with an intoxicating aura for the whole day!

May 02, 2015

Love it, smells pretty and not super strong

October 02, 2013

absolutly love this perfume, and the bottle is so cute

October 07, 2012

Has a sweet scent. Love the way it make my mood change when i put this perfume on

May 01, 2012

i like it.get it if you want to be in the incroud.