BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original City Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 398 in Baby Gear - Carriers

A Björn is born. This original BabyBjörn baby carrier inspired a craze. Now listed at "celebrity" status, it's no question that this is the most coveted carrier around. In black.

March 29, 2017

This carrier is "ok" but i would not buy one new, i got mine used which i am thankful for, there is not much support in them so after about 20 minutes my back would ache!

March 21, 2017

I wish I had done enough research before purchasing it brand new. I used it quite often in the first four months after my baby's arrival. However, as he started to gain more weight, it felt more uncomfortable. I decided to invest more money in a more expensive carrier, Ergo and I have never gone back to this Bjorn carrier.

March 20, 2017

This baby carrier is 'okay.' I used it with my first child and enjoyed it at the time. When I started having more babies, I invested in a more expensive brand and carrier. It was worth it. I did not find this one ergonomic for the baby or my back!

February 07, 2017

Loved that I could put my baby facing in or out. It did, however, cause shoulder and back pain so couldn't be worn for too long. It is also very expensive, but it can be used from the newborn stage which is a plus

January 19, 2017

I was gifted the BabyBjorn carrier when I gave birth in October. It is very easy to used, however I do not recommend it for people who have lower back issues like me because the weight is all on your shoulders.

January 10, 2017

Excellent materials, workmanship & quality but limited use for front-wearing only. Once child is larger, we had to switch to a back-wearing carrier. Dark coloured cloth faded after multiple washes & would have liked other colour choices for purchase.

October 07, 2016

Used this product for both my girls from the time they were about 3 months to about 1 year. It was great for walks, being able to tend to an older baby while still interacting with the younger one, etc. As they aged and got bigger (read: heavier!), it was harder to carry them in the front. Also, not great for younger babies because their heads are a little wobbly.

October 03, 2016

Really loved this carrier for when baby was a newborn and young. Now as she is getting a little heavier it is not very comfortable wearing for extended periods of times. Probably should spend the extra money and get an ergo one

September 21, 2016

I used this for all my babies, I could breast feed at the same time, get all my chores done and go walking. This was a lifesaver for me. i felt so close to my little babies gazing up into my eyes as I got all my daily chores done, and it also saved me from hearing a lot of babies cries. I think every mother should have one of these. I bought mine at burlington coat factory in Watertown and before that i had an even flo. I really liked the style of this one and the fact that it is so easy to get your baby into.

June 17, 2016

I received it as my shower gift and iam loving it. First, it very easy, durable and comfortable for baby and me. I like that i can put baby front facing and backfacing its nice. Its holds my baby very vell.and it doesnt hurt my back. We go everywhere and id take my baby in a carrier all the time.i would recommend it for sure