BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original City Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

A Björn is born. This original BabyBjörn baby carrier inspired a craze. Now listed at "celebrity" status, it's no question that this is the most coveted carrier around. In black.

January 10, 2017

Excellent materials, workmanship & quality but limited use for front-wearing only. Once child is larger, we had to switch to a back-wearing carrier. Dark coloured cloth faded after multiple washes & would have liked other colour choices for purchase.

October 07, 2016

Used this product for both my girls from the time they were about 3 months to about 1 year. It was great for walks, being able to tend to an older baby while still interacting with the younger one, etc. As they aged and got bigger (read: heavier!), it was harder to carry them in the front. Also, not great for younger babies because their heads are a little wobbly.

October 03, 2016

Really loved this carrier for when baby was a newborn and young. Now as she is getting a little heavier it is not very comfortable wearing for extended periods of times. Probably should spend the extra money and get an ergo one

September 21, 2016

I used this for all my babies, I could breast feed at the same time, get all my chores done and go walking. This was a lifesaver for me. i felt so close to my little babies gazing up into my eyes as I got all my daily chores done, and it also saved me from hearing a lot of babies cries. I think every mother should have one of these. I bought mine at burlington coat factory in Watertown and before that i had an even flo. I really liked the style of this one and the fact that it is so easy to get your baby into.

June 17, 2016

I received it as my shower gift and iam loving it. First, it very easy, durable and comfortable for baby and me. I like that i can put baby front facing and backfacing its nice. Its holds my baby very vell.and it doesnt hurt my back. We go everywhere and id take my baby in a carrier all the time.i would recommend it for sure

May 08, 2016

I got this at my baby shower and I was very eager to try it out and I did so around the house and he really liked it. Than the warmer weather came and I was able to take him outside for walks and I liked using this more than a stroller. It was easier and more fun to be honest.

April 19, 2016

I loved using this product on the days the little one didn't want to be put down and household chores still needed to be done.
    It also was very useful for walking through the airport on family vacations.
    easy to strap in.

March 10, 2016

Got this carrier as a gift, it came in handy when I was home alone with baby. I would carry him in it as I would clean the house or dance with him! He would always fall asleep in it! It came in handy at the zoo and in the mall! Love that as he got bigger he could still fit in it and face outwards! Just wish it had more back support! Easy to hook up and it always felt secure! Always keep it with my stroller!

March 04, 2016

Moms are full of opinions.. mostly negative. I heard it from a few people when we used this carrier.. but I honestly didn't care. My girl loved being in it. She would fall asleep whenever my husband wore it. If you're worried about hip issues, either don't have them in it for a really long time or wrap a scarf around you to secure their legs.

February 19, 2016

Not a bad option, actually pretty comfortable. Wish it had back support. I hear the LIlleBaby and the Ergo360 are much more comfortable for women and the BabyBjorn for men. I'd liek to try the LilleBaby and Ergo360 to add to this review. If this is your first purchase, I'd recommend goign to the store with the baby and actually trying all three models out. Everyone's body is different. This brand is reliable and good quality, though.

tarynslawter added a new review for
    Vector Cereal