Bach Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

December 02, 2016

Okay, let me tell you about Bach Rescue Remedy. This stuff works wonders if you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, or are just going through a stressful time. The key is to start using it as soon as you feel that stress or anxiety begin to build. I carry a bottle of Reacue Remedy in my purse for anxiety and it just melts the anxiety away! Keep an open mind and give it a try.

November 29, 2016

I don't know if it's just me, but these little things seem to really work! I've had crippling anxiety for the past 5 years, and I took one of these pastilles and it really seemed to help me relax and calm down. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that needs stress relief or anxiety relief in an all natural/homeopathic form. I don't take medication for my anxiety and this seems like the next best thing. I don't know where to buy in store as I received them as part of a subscription box, but you can purchase them through the manufacturer's website and they are listed at $8.50 (unclear on currency, but I'm assuming USD).

September 24, 2016

I dunno what voodoo sh*t is in this thing but it works for my anxiety! I love it.. is it the alcohol? Well I hope not, I might be a full blown alcoholic after this! hahaha! Anyway, I have one in almost every corner of my house, vehicle and purse. I get anxious really bad from time to time and this just calms me down.

April 30, 2016

I use this when I want to wind down before bed. A couple drops in a glass of water, sipped over an hour or so. It has a barely perceptible taste. Not sure if it is a placebo or just a signal to start relaxing. In any case, it's a nice routine and certainly doesn't hurt.

March 24, 2016

J'ai toujours dans mon sac à main une bouteille du "Rescue Remedy" de Bach car on ne sait jamais quand on pourrait en avoir besoin, pour soi ou pour les autres. Il est excellent pour divers usages, que cela soit une situation stressante, une mauvaise nouvelle, un choc traumatique et tout ce qui nous perturbe. C'est une merveilleuse aide. Quelques gouttes sous la langue à répéter, si nécessaire, et on se sent déjà mieux, déstressée. Moi, j'adore ce remède de Bach.

September 23, 2015

I used it religiously during a stressful period in my life and I honestly don't think it did anything. Maybe just a placebo effect.

July 01, 2015

I've used this a few times, as a friend recommended it as being quite good. It's hard to pin down a review, because it's hard to tell which symptoms it vetoed before I felt.
However, the product is very easy to take- it recommends with water but I usually just take a few drops. It has a bit of a tang almost to it, but very manageable. The bottle looks super small, but because you only use a few drops at a time it lasts.

May 24, 2015

This natural stress relief solution has helped me when I have to deal with some really stressful things/events during my day. You can mix a few drops into water, but I usually just place a few drops under my tongue. I find that it helps me relax when I am awake, and I start to feel more calm within minutes. However it is not quite as effective for trying to sleep.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches