Banana Boat Natural Reflect kids sunscreen

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

marrium
Aug 05, 2014

I have fair, sensitive skin prone to redness so sunscreen is a must for me. I try to use only physical sunscreens as they are gentler on the skin and zinc oxide is also the best broad-spectrum ingredient. As with any physical sunscreen, it does leave a slight white cast but it's definitely not as bad as some of the other once I have tried such as Aveeno Sensitive Skin. The price is also a lot better than other comparable physical sunscreens. This is my go-to sunscreen for now.

LucieH
Jun 14, 2014

Last summer, I had a chance to test this Banana Boat sunscreen with my 2 years old granddaughter. Since the product is water resistant, it is perfect for my little mermaid. What I love the most about this natural formula, is the translucide film that leave the skin soft and non greasy while being totally protected.

As a result, I bought a new tube for this summer.

SweetPanda
Jul 12, 2013

We had tried it for several times and we would say that we are really happy for the result and we would recommend it to our friends. I love that it has natural ingredients and with a high SPF 50. It only has a very light scent which is great. It's like a cream texture when I first tried to apply it on my older kid. After spending a bit of time rubbing it on her, it absorbed thoroughly. But when I tried to rub it on my younger kid, since his patience was not as great as his sister, I was having a bit of hard time to try to get it applied evenly on him. But I do love that their skin did not have greasy feeling after applied it on them.

JustUsGirls
Jul 10, 2013

What I love about the new Banana Boat Natural Reflect sunscreen is the fact that when I apply it on my kids face, especially, it doesn't burn or irritate their eyes because it's sting free. I also love that it's water resistant as well, something that's important, especially during the Summer and during pool time.

elee
Jun 28, 2013

Trying to find the perfect sunscreen for kids can be tough, so many scents, chemicals, irritants and effectiveness in them that finding the right one is almost impossible. Until now that is, The Banana Boat Natural Reflect Kids Sunscreen Lotion in a SPF 50 may just be the winner! My son had no reaction to it, didn't mind the application process (do have to rub it in good) and there was no smell or irritants. Mom loved it to because it works, no sunburn! It was almost like we had put nothing on but I knew I had all the benefits of applying a great sunscreen! We will for sure be using this product all summer long.

jennifer.morse74
Jun 02, 2013

Love that this sunscreen includes natural ingredients, is paraben free and waterproof. It's also not as expensive as other "natural" sunscreens sold in specialty stores.

It is thick and goes on white because of the natural zinc oxide so you can see where you’ve applied it, but it rubs in quickly and absorbs well. It isn't greasy and it isn't necessary to wash your hands of it after applying. It is also tear-free and hypoallergenic. Most importantly, it provides effective protection from the sun.

I will purchase this sunscreen for the summer would recommend it.

kyork
May 21, 2013

As a home daycare provider I have used MANY different sunscreen. Some are so thick they are hard to apply to a squirmy kid, others so greasy the child just slips away. I have used spray on sunscreens and have had mixed results with them as well. Sprayer clogs or the mist is so fine that I'm never sure there is adequate sunscreen applied as it gets carried away in the wind. This year I decided to try the Banana Boat Natural reflect for Kids on my own children. Although slightly on the thicker side it goes on easily and leaves no greasy feel....which means no sand stuck like glue at the beach! There is also virtually no scent to it. I did not find it to cost much more than regular sunscreens and I can feel good about using a sunscreen which has "100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients".

preciousqt
May 16, 2013

I loved the Banana Boat Natural reflect kids sunscreen lotion. It was thick and it made me feel like my kids were getting the protection needed for a fun afternoon out in the sun. I love that it was 50SPF. It was scent-free, so if you have kids like mine who likes to smell everything before I'm allow to put it on them, this is the sunscreen for them. It is also 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients, which is really hard to find right now.