Banana Boat Natural Reflect kids sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 392 in Lotions

July 11, 2016

I really didn't like this sunscreen on my kids. The formula was greasy and thick, and both kids ended up with more redness on their skin than usual after a day out with repeated application. Not exactly a burn, but colour for sure.

July 11, 2016

This sunscreen is the best! Reasonably price, but the best part is that it does not contain the EXTREMELY harmful chemical Oxybenzone - which has been linked to hormone disruption and and cell damage. The majority of sunscreens for children carry this chemical but this one does not. Good Job Banana Boat!

October 01, 2015

I like this sunscreen. It works well and I like that it does not use chemicals to block the sun's rays. The only down side is that it is hard to rub in but that is true of any physically blocking product. On my older kids I have started to use regular kid's sunscreen because it is quicker but I will continue to use this on my baby.

July 15, 2015

This is great. my baby has very sensitive skin, this did not irritate the skin,this is our new go to product. great price, great product.

May 02, 2015

I bought this for my grand children it worked great I was very happy with it. I will differently buy this product for myself to use as well

March 23, 2015

We used this for the kids and it worked great. it protected their skin very well and we reapplied a few times.

March 09, 2015

I actually bought this product for myself when I was looking for a mineral sunscreen instead of a chemical sunscreen. I like that it has a high SPF rating and it is actually broad spectrum protection. What I don't like is how hard it is to rub this product onto your skin. Not just to get all over coverage, but also to rub it in enough so that you don't look like Casper. I found I had to combine it with my moisturizer to make it spread on easier. Otherwise it's just too thick and tough to rub on. And even then, sometimes that wouldn't work. I can't imagine trying to rub this onto a squirming toddler.

I would probably not buy this product again unless I was desperate for a physical sunscreen and had no other choice.

February 07, 2015

This sunscreen is perfect for small toddlers who are fair skinned and burn easily. It has a high SPF factor, but you will need to reapply ever so often just for safety.

August 05, 2014

I have fair, sensitive skin prone to redness so sunscreen is a must for me. I try to use only physical sunscreens as they are gentler on the skin and zinc oxide is also the best broad-spectrum ingredient. As with any physical sunscreen, it does leave a slight white cast but it's definitely not as bad as some of the other once I have tried such as Aveeno Sensitive Skin. The price is also a lot better than other comparable physical sunscreens. This is my go-to sunscreen for now.

June 14, 2014

Last summer, I had a chance to test this Banana Boat sunscreen with my 2 years old granddaughter. Since the product is water resistant, it is perfect for my little mermaid. What I love the most about this natural formula, is the translucide film that leave the skin soft and non greasy while being totally protected.

As a result, I bought a new tube for this summer.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa