• Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Super Rich Foot Cream
  • Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Super Rich Foot Cream

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Super Rich Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 164 in Foot Care

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step - preceded by a slathering of this fabulous foot fixer filled with sensationally smoothing Shea butter. This rich cream leaves feet soft, smooth, soothed and ready to go and go and go.

November 28, 2014

Does an amazing job and makes your feet soft.

April 07, 2012

this is and amazing discovery! I was in a bath and body work shop and there where a 3 for 10$ deal and I had 2 thing looking for the 3r one , when i saw it. i wasn't expexting anything, but i was really please. i use to buy one from the salon, but now i only use this one, and it's beat even the one from body shop!

January 10, 2012

I have always had problems with dry, cracking foot skin. When I need major intervention I reach for Gehwol, but for everyday pampering and maintenance, nothing beats Shea It Isn't So from Bath & Body Works' True Blue Spa line. Unlike other foot creams that are intensely pepperminty, this shea butter is more about smoothing and comforting than invigorating. At the end of a long day, the last thing I want is prickling, overstimulated feet, so this is a perfect fit for me. During the winter especially I make sure to use this product daily.

I recently had a bit of a fright when I couldn't locate the bright blue packaging at my local Bath & Body Works store, but the kind associate took me over like a nervous kindergartner and showed me the new kiwi green bottle. Same great stuff, just a lil makeover :)