• Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance
  • Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance

Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1276 in Perfume

March 13, 2017

J'ai acheté cette fragrance et je suis littéralement tombé en amour avec l'odeur. Ca sent tellement bon !!! J'en met le matin avant de sortir et l'odeur dure longtemps. J'adore !

January 17, 2017

I love this product specialy the smell my husband always like when I put this fragrance he even bought the lotion, body wash and hand sanitizers. Its worth the price because the scent doesnt go away fast.

January 15, 2017

My partner bought this for me as a Christmas gift. We both really like the scent. It's long-lasting and noticeable without being overpowering. One spritz of it goes a long way. I also really love the glittery packaging! I love most products from Bath & Body Works, and this is no exception.

June 17, 2016

This smell is amazing. Soft, luxurious, and sweet. Do not require a lot, 1-2 sprays is sufficient. And I can still smell through out the day. Use with body wash/lotion!

May 25, 2016

This is my first time going to Bath and Body, I was like a kid in a candy store, I got the Diamond shimmer mist. I absolutely love this product it smells so good and it makes my skin so soft, and I love the shimmer.
    I will be going back there.

April 27, 2016