Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Good

Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 105 in Hand Soap

September 20, 2016

So this one has a great scent when you really want a clean smell and are a little more sensitive to certain scents. I bought this one and used it when guests came over and everyone was giving compliments about how good it smelt!

July 23, 2015

I love the scent of this hand soap.

June 12, 2015

I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works products. I love their foaming hand soaps for use in our kitchen and bathroom. They lather up very well and gets your hands super clean. This scent reminds me of fresh laundry hanging outside to dry in the sun.

June 11, 2015

A great hand soap that cleans well and has an amazing fragrance!

June 11, 2015

This is by far my favourite hand soap from Bath and Body Works. The consistency is perfect, the smell is absolutely lovely, and it always makes my hands feel smooth and clean.

The only criticism I would have is that it seems to run out faster than the average soap, but that may be because I use it all the time!

I don't know what's so relaxing about "Sea Island Cotton" (it actually smells like clean laundry) but it is the perfect calming and cleansing smell. I highly recommend it!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag