Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Shimmer Body Mist in Sweet Pea

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Shimmer Body Mist in Sweet Pea Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

October 15, 2011

This sparkle mist has saved my life!!!! It can be used on your face, hair, clothes, and totally adds to costumes! On the other hand, it can wear off quickly. It smells astounding, so it doubles as my perfume on most days. It comes in a lot of different scents, like everything in bath and body works, so you can smell like limes in the summertime and hot chocolate during winter, and all the while sparkle! It has to be noted that this isn't really a shimmer mist. It doesn't provide an even dewiness. Instead, it's like a perfume with sparkle dust mixed in. The spray nozzle doesn't always work perfectly, so it's best to mist yourself from a bit of a distance, so that you're evenly coated instead of having blotches. I like to use it on my hair and jeans best. It's a great product for all occasions, and especially for teens. However, as i said it's good for costumes, so younger children could definitely use it for recitals, or Halloween. I would recommend getting it on sale, as it's definitely pricey.

September 09, 2011

I am IN LOVE with this product. Not only have I been obsessed with B&BW;'s Sweet Pea collection since I was little, but this shimmer mist is my new addiction. I always get compliments when I wear it, and I must admit I love the sparkle. It is a bit OVERLY sparkly, and will only sparklify the spot you spray it; i.e, I usually spray my body spray on my neck, and then one wrist and rub it with the other wrist...and I had a huge patch of sparkliness because of it. Regardless, I will suggest it to anyone and everyone. I LOVE this product.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted