Beachbody 21 Day Fix

Beachbody 21 Day Fix Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 163 in Weight Management

August 01, 2016

I think this program is really good for many people. It's pretty easy to follow the workouts and the food portion containers take the guess work out of the nutrition part. I love the online accountabity groups and the coaches. I personally had a hard time sticking to it because I don't enjoy working out and didn't enjoy the workouts ( although I know many people who did) I am going to order the country heat instead because I think I'll have an easier time with that!

July 09, 2016

You can stay at home, nobody look at you, in the comfort of your house. You can train by following the few CDs that are given to you. Autumn Calabrese is such a good coach, if you can't afford her exercises, ''follow Cath'' hahah I usually don't like training, but with that I find it funny to do. It's only 30 min, and it can make such a difference to bring you healthy.

April 18, 2016

this was the only beachbody i have ever been able to complete. i have many health issues which restricts my ability to do cardio and harder workouts. i did this originally when it was first released. i love autumn calabrese so much, she doesnt seem as fake as other trainers in the spotlight. the workouts are only 30 minutes and you definitely get a sweat on. they are easily modified for what level you are at, which is very encouraging. shows you the modifiers and gives you suggestions on hiw to make easier or more difficult. beachbody is also a whole fitness community which works well. the containers are a must and lets you learn proper portion sizes for your body etc. they containers look deceiving at first. they are quite "small". but when youre filling them a few times a day, you actually have a ton of food to eat. eat the right food, you'll need less food too. lol allows you to learn the right sizes so its a life long knowledge.super easy to follow mostly. doing it vegan, can be lots harder though. but fully recommended!

March 12, 2016

This is a total lifestyle adaptation program. It includes diet, portion control, supplements, workouts and support.

The workouts provided in CDs are fun and motivating. As an added bonus, you can pay a big more per week and streamline lots of different workouts through your BeachBody online account.

The program if you really dig into provides all sorts of incentives and motivation for people to reach their goals. You can find BeachBody coaches all over the world. There are contests to enter and events to attend.

There is as much focus on workouts as there is on diet. Online you have access to endless recipes, fitness articles and tips and tricks that worked for others.

I sincerely believe if one follows the program (like most of them out there), they will find success. The people I have seen with the best success are people who are relatively inactive that have a routine work schedule/lifestyle already. It seems like with a bit of muscle building, smaller portions and an ability to eat at regular intervals through out the day, those gals/guys really thrive on this program.

March 02, 2016

This programme seems pricy, but if you look it differently it is not. I mad a lot of these workout, they are fun, easy and fast. The results speak for themselves! I've lost 20lbs in 2 round I'm happy of this program!
Plus the container system is awesome I don't focus on calories now but on great food and the right portion!

February 17, 2016

This seemed like such a fad diet to me at first, it's become so popular so quickly... Many family members have used this "diet" so I was curious and looked more into it! I don't even want to call it a duet anymore it really is a life style change so I decided to invest! It was pricey but well worth the money the work out videos are great and the containers may look small but once you have everything portioned out its a ton of food!! Well worth it!!

February 12, 2016

Great way to kick start your healthy lifestyle. Workouts are quick and effective, and the meal plan is realistic and easy to follow. After my first few weeks I decided to sign up as a coach. Great benefits!

July 02, 2015

This is by far the best work out series I've ever done. Wish I had found it prior to my wedding!

July 04, 2014

I bought 21 Day Fix from my Beachbody Coach and join a challenge group with her and some other awesome ladies. This program is amazing! There are containers which are color coded for your foods, with a list of what foods are for each container. Based on your body, you are allotted a certain number of each container a day. This made it much easier than counting calories for me. The fitness programs that are included are hard, but manageable. I definitely saw results in my 21 days - which I was very sketchy about at first. I lost weight and inches! And overall, just felt so much better because my eating was more on track - I learned better eating habits from this plan. Tip would be to try to join in on a challenge group - it makes it even more fun for you. :)

June 13, 2014

Best program yet from beachbody if you are wanting to lose weight, learn proper portion sizes, AND get fit. I'm almost done the program and have toned up and am getting my ab definition back. Plus my butt has lifted and tightened up too. This program is the whole package. Workout DVDs and plastic containers to show you what proper portions sizes are. Recommended this to a friend of mine and she's already lost 2.5 lbs after 1 week! There is never a quick fix to losing weight but if you try this program it will give you the tools and knowledge to do it the right way.