Ben & Jerry's Barenaked Ladies If I had 1,000,000 Flavours Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Barenaked Ladies If I had 1,000,000 Flavours Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 17, 2016

I admit. I'm an ice cream addict. I used to work in an ice cream factory and it's made me very particular about choosing ice cream. I will never purchase or eat frozen dessert. Real ice cream is made with dairy. That being said, Ben and jerrys does not disappoint, especially with flavour. It's an explosion of yummy candy pieces with every bite!

February 13, 2016

This is high-end, gourmet ice cream at its finest. I love all Ben & Jerry's flavors but this is a regular go-to for me. It has peanut butter cups, white chocolate chunks, chocolate covered almonds...a bit of everything for every taste palette! If you're looking to indulge and treat yourself to a delicious ice cream experience, I highly recommend this.

July 02, 2015

LOVE BEN AND JERRYS!!!! every flavour is so yummy!

April 26, 2015

Amazing. It has a bit of everything in it. Great treat.

October 23, 2014

I loooooove Ben and Jerry's, and they will forever be a detriment to my diet. This flavour is one of my favorites, full of different types of candy and different textures. Everything except the kitchen sink! It's a bit on the pricy side here in canada, but if you find a sale and grab a couple to try and hide in the freezer, it's definitely worth it .

September 17, 2014

Ben and Jerry's is amazing and they have so many unique flavors. They usually range from $3.50 to $5.00 a pint. If you find it more expensive than that try another store.

March 25, 2014

Love this ice cream. Would buy it again, even though it it expensive.

March 25, 2014

It's definitely not a cheap ice cream, but it's so worth the price for an occasional treat

June 18, 2013

loved couldn't ask for any more. well maybe bigger tub

September 30, 2009

Named after the iconic Barenaked Ladies song, this ice cream is Ben & Jerry's first Canadian venture (note the "u" in flavours), and all the proceeds go to a literacy charity. Which is all good, but you should also buy it because it's like eating all your favourite ice creams together! Peanut butter cups, caramel chunks, nuts, white chocolate in chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I wasn't sure at first but it turned out to be amazingly satisfying.

It's a little pricey of course, but sometimes with ice cream a small package can be a good thing, right?

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag