Benefit Cometics 24K Sexy Gold Lipstick

Benefit Cometics 24K Sexy Gold Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #944 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 05, 2015

I love benefit cosmetics they always have nice things for ellegant woman .

i really recomended that product

May 27, 2014

I wanted a gold lipstick, and came across this brand while shopping. I used a tester to try it, and was amazed how nice the color was, how smoothly it went on, and it lasted the remainder of the day, so I returned and bought it. It is the only one I use now

April 22, 2014

One of the most amazing Lipsticks I have ever tried. It is worth it, great quality. I recommend this product to every girl.

December 09, 2008

This lipstick comes in a kit this year with a gold eyeshadow and a gold clutch. Last year I was so excited to buy it and they sold it alone. I was so disappointed to find out that I was only limited edition, so I made sure to buy it again this year even if it costs more with the additional items. (I originally bought it for $21).
I have been looking for a beautiful, sheer gold lipstick thats not tacky and works well alone or over another lipstick and this works perfectly. When I wear it by itself, I get compliments all the time on my lips, and how nice and plump they are - because its sheer it adds this beautiful sheen in the light and is perfect in all situations - be it work or school. Highly recommended for someone who is looking for that added oomph. it does not look like a slab of gold across your lips - a very sophisticated colour that enhances your natural lips or the colour underneath it. LOVE.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products