Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Pocket Pal
Amazing

Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Pocket Pal Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Here's a cool tool: our new portable version of benetint paired with a super shine clear gloss! Its a rosy glow on the go... for the most kissable lips in town. Carry it in the handy pocket protector and youll have gorgeous color and shine wherever you go.

July 19, 2014

long lasting and natural looking, stable in my makeup bag

January 20, 2012

Works great on smooth skin. This product tends to increase the appearance of fine lines and pores. This product is pretty versatile and can also be used as a lip stain. It works great and lasts. A little goes a long way, so it's well worth the price.

April 27, 2011

I love it! $20 for 0.21 oz (in total) of product may seem a bit steep, especially when you can buy a regular clear lipgloss for a fraction of the price, BUT it's the Benetint that had me sold. I love the little duo of stain and gloss; it gives a perfect rose stain on your lips, not to mention a perky rose scent to match (and can also be put on cheeks for a 'I just came from the outdoors' flush!). Next time I may ditch the pocket pal and just purchase a full sized Benetint, but the pocket pal is perfect for inside a handbag/clutch/glove compartment for any quick and convenient perk-me-ups.

March 26, 2009

I needed a pick me up for spring and popped into Sephora. I was looking for something that would do double-duty and the packaging, and 2-in-1 concept suited me well. It's a lipstain, there's lipgloss, and you can also use the stain on your cheeks. Just brush it on, and rub it in. You have to make sure that you keep the stain on the bottom of the pen, or you'll find the the colour all over you.

Well, it's not the most longlasting stain, and it bled very quickly once applied on my lips. I don't know if it's just a property of the stain itself (it's the first stain I've used) but it bled even after I put lipliner on (which sort of defeats the purpose of a stain in the first place). The stain on the cheek did have a nice effect, but I found most of the stain ended up on my finger, rather than my cheek.

I wasn't too impressed with the product, especially for the price.