Bestform Sports Bras
Good

Bestform Sports Bras Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

FULL COVERAGE CLIP DOWN LIGHTLY LINED FULL SUPPORT SPORTS COTTON / POLYESTER / SPANDEX NURSING BRA HAND WASH IMPORTED

July 13, 2012

Bestform Sports Bra is great for power walking, aerobics, spinning, body sculpting and pretty much anything you want to do. The criss-cross bands provide extra support, and you'll love the breath-ability of the two-ply stretch.Wide straps help the girls to stay put no matter how you move. Constructed from soft jersey knit material for the perfect balance of stretch, comfort and support. I own several of these, and I use nothing else when I work out. Love this product !!

February 17, 2012

I am very chesty... with that being said its hard to find a comfortable, affordable sports bra that keeps your girls in and isn't as thin as paper.

Well we found a winner. Absorbent around the bands, very comfortable and keeps the girls in without suffocating them. And it's affordable!!

November 14, 2011

I have big boobs. And I workout. A lot.

If there is ONE thing that I CANNOT stand when I'm in beastmode at the gym is having my puppies whipping back and forth or not feeling like they're secure.

I have been trying sports bras for what seems like an ETERNITY. All flavours, sizes, colours, brands, styles and price points.

I am happy to announce that I have FINALLY found THE sports bra of ALL sports BRAS.

Bestform Bras kick all other sports bras to the curb. Seriously.

If you have a big rack like me, trust me, this bra rocks the house. I'm doing plyo jump squats and my boobs stay in place. I'm doing sprints and my boobs stay in place. I'm skipping rope and my boobs stay in place. My boobs are now staying in place and not whipping back and forth like Willow Smith's hair.

Thank you baby Jesus for helping me find this bra.

PS. ANDDDDDDDDddddddddd it's under 20 bucks. It doesn't get any better, ladies.