Betsey Johnson Perfume Reviews

Ranked #775 out of 1213 in Perfume

Betsey Johnson perfume was introduced by this clothing company in 2006. It’s a very sweet fragrance with fruity notes throughout. The pear, grapefruit, blackcurrant, and apple seem to carry the candy flavor through from the beginning until late in the process. The base is an amber and musk combination that warms it up into a deeper finish. Betsey Johnson perfume is a younger fragrance that is well-suited for the summer days.

March 19, 2015

I fell in love with the bottle and wanted to love this scent but it was just too sweet for me. I think it's a fun flirty scent but it seems a little generic. It's perfect for teens.

March 18, 2015

I liked this so much, I've used it all up. Admittedly I"m a gimmicky shopper and I'm drawn to the following with the Betsey Johnson perfume: The pink velvet on the box that's also covered in floral and leopard, and the elaborate tall pink stopper that looks so cool on my dresser. But the scent is also my style. It's not an expensive smell like Dior. It's more of an everyday perfume. It's quite heavy, but you'll like it if you lean towards vanilla and sugar scents. It's in the same family as Britney Fantasy, and Pink Sugar. And I like smelling like perfumed candy. This was also very inexpensive when I bought it.

March 16, 2015

I LOVE the bottle and the fragrance. I also use the matching body lotion and have had the shower gel. It's got a lovely scent and it was a great, great price since I found it at a local Winners!

September 14, 2014

I received this as a gift. I'm a fan of Betsey Johnson. I love the design of the bottle. It's sweet and flirty. A little goes a long way.

July 17, 2012

I received this one as a gift, and overall I have to say I was not impressed
A little too musky for my liking
I tend to be more toward a fresh/fruity/floral kinda gal
The bottle and packaging were both super cute though!

May 06, 2012

I love this perfume for it smells very good and believe it's high in quality. It is one of my favourite perfumes and would highly recommend this.

April 11, 2012

Always a fan of Betsey Johnson I bought the Betsey Johnson perfume box set. It has a sweet floral scent, almost like candy. I find that it smells less sweet when you put it on and it stays for a long time. It's definitely fun and flirty.
The bottle has a nice shape but the top is very weird and cheap looking. It could have done with a better top.

November 23, 2011

Their description:

A floral fruity fragrance for women
Unusual bottle design & attention-drawing top
Sparkling, joyful, sensual
Top notes of grapefruit, pear, black currant, tangerine
Middle notes of freesia, lily of the valley, red apple
Base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, praline, amber, musk

Yes it is fruity! ANd thats what I love about it, however it fades perdy fast...Its hard to find a fragrance that is amazing and the smell lasts! This isnt it...but it is good! For its money not really worth it, but has a really cute bottle!

October 25, 2011

Betsey Johnson Perfume TOO TOO EAU DE PARFUM is such a breeze of girl whisp. This sceht is a mix of strawberry lemunade whixh will make you think of summer the entire rime you wear it making one think of warm evenings, a frozen bev and laughter. The next blissful aroma that will send yo whimsicly dancimg on your toes is the scent of flowers, summer flowers in the field being kissed by the sunshine.

Honestly, because this is a newer(new really) perfume, I was excited to try something new and not the same every day Juicy I usually wear. Comporable scent as far as the floral hues in the two.

Girls you know at times men arent the most observant when we try new things, or do they often like changes we make BUT men do think with scent at times, and my husband actually noticed this scent and complimented me saying I smelled romantic. Yes, I giggled at his choice of words but I considered it a huge compliment.

I loved the scent of this parfum... I love smelling girly and it made me feel light and airy also good THis was in NO way too stromg a normal squit does the trick and the smell lasted well into the day.

After my bffs smelled this they all have ias a request on their Christmas lists

May 31, 2009

My favourite perfume ever! Can find it at a decent price and basically have gotten compliments on it from strangers almost every time I wear it (male and female). So if you like to have strangers complimenting you on your fragrance, this is the scent for you!

It is long lasting, but not too strong! Honestly, my absolute fave!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for